Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Mar 18, 2013, 8:16 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: starflyergold
Update 14 July 2013: Recent reports indicate the unofficial status match programme is running smoothly again. TK will only match Star Alliance Gold, Skyteam Elite Plus and Oneworld Emerald members. Other, more exotic, gold card holders are out of luck. Please report your experience in this thread.

Please note that the email address no longer works. The only way to contact TK is now via the website
Print Wikipost

FAQ 7: TK status match (2013)

Search this Thread

Old Dec 24, 2013, 8:03 am

Programs: -
Originally Posted by cagcag
There is a desk in both the landside as well as on the airside (transit area). It is located next to the kiosk where newspapers are distributed, which is adjacent to the "disability" waiting area. Easy to find. Good luck!
Very helpful, thanks! If possible mods should add the location to print cards on front page of this thread. Since most people aren't getting their cards I think it's a very important piece of information.
Old Dec 25, 2013, 7:24 am

Programs: American Platinum, Starwood Platinum, United Premier, Marriott Gold
What form to fill out status match request?

At the "Customer Contact Center" form, I am unable to login properly and get the following message "off_error_accessing_ff_info". Can anyone help w specifics of how to make a status match request?

Thank you
Old Dec 25, 2013, 7:59 am

Programs: Delta Platinum, American Gold, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Gold
I just applied for the Miles & Smiles Elite Plus status match from the CIP Lounge at IST.

I am Delta Platinum until 02/2015, and Aegean Gold until 12/2014. I attached screencaps and membership cards from both programs.

I used the online feedback form with the following settings... Miles&Smiles Programme, Membership Processing, Comment.

I will credit today's IST-FRU flight to Miles & Smiles for my first miles.

I will let everybody know what the results are!
Old Dec 27, 2013, 3:41 pm

Programs: EK Gold One World Silver Hilton Hertz
Has anyone managed status match from EK Gold?
Old Dec 30, 2013, 10:59 am
Moz

Programs: BA Gold, Delta SM, Star Alliance Gold, Emirates Gold
Originally Posted by jonnye
Just an update - got an email this morning confirming my Status Match! That was pretty quick - sent all documents via webform on Fri 20th Dec and got a confirmation this morning Mon 23rd Dec
Would you kindly let me know what webform? Send the link perhaps?

I called them and they said they dont status match even though I am GCC on BA.......I called back and next agent didnt know what I was talking about.

Much appreciated!
Old Dec 30, 2013, 10:59 am

Programs: M&M 0*SEN (LH *G), TK *G, Accor Silver, HHonors Gold
I successfully picked up my Elite card (after match from SEN) at the airside M&S desk at IST last week. On the first try there was nobody at the card print station, but when I came back back ten minutes later all was good. The lady before me requested a print of her husband's card. None of us had to show any ID.

The Elite card came very handy yesterday, as I was able to access the Fast Track security in the international transfer zone. IST is such a zoo sometimes. I was flying DXB-IST-BSL in Y.

Yesterday I also asked about the luggage tags at the M&S desk. They advised me to call the call center for that.
Old Dec 30, 2013, 4:10 pm
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: AA EXP, SPG Plat, Marriott Silver, HH Gold
Originally Posted by transparent
I requested a match to my UA Premier Platinum status a couple weeks ago, and received a response this week. My Platinum status (and thus, for the card I submitted, the *G status) expires February 2014. They said to re-submit with next year's *G status (plus two statements)

Luckily, I will still have *G next year, so I can try matching again, but what is the cut-off for matching? What's the latest one can match with expiring status? Obviously would want to maximize the 2 year status from date of match.
Sorry to bump this, but wondering if anyone knows how late in the year one can attempt a match and not get rejected due to status expiring soon. What's the latest people here have tried? Has anyone been rejected for this reason before?
Old Dec 30, 2013, 4:40 pm

Programs: TK Elite Plus, SAS EBG, QR Platinum, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by Kanaman
Yesterday I also asked about the luggage tags at the M&S desk. They advised me to call the call center for that.
The tags are pretty flimsy, but they are smaller than the card which is nice. Otherwise you can just order a second card, drill a small hole in it, and attach it to the metal ring that came with your FTL/SEN tags, and use that as a luggage tag

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.