Wiki Posts
Search

IST: Domestic - Int Transfer with TK

Search this Thread

Old Feb 6, 2012, 7:35 am
Original Poster

IST: Domestic - Int Transfer with TK

Hi guys,

Planning a trip DLM-IST-BEY on TK. Having never been through IST, I was wondering what the transfer process is like between domestic and international flights. Will my bag be tagged through to BEY in DLM? How much time should I allow in the transfer to account for immigration etc?

Any advice would be most appreciated.
Old Feb 7, 2012, 1:23 am

Programs: TK MS E+/*G - AFKL FB G/ST E+ - LH MM - AB TB - BWR Diamond - HHo Gold - LCA Plat - Sixt Plat
You DLM flight will arrive at domestic. Your luggage should be checked all the way through and your boarding pass is normally issued at origin as well. You have to proceed from a terminal to the other (a short 10 min walk). Allow another 5 to 10 minutes to go through immigration. And here you are!
The only risk is about delay on the domestic flight. TK domestic is not very reliable in terms of schedule. But since you fly on a single carrier/ticket number, they're fully responsible of taking good care of you till the final destination.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.