Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Turkish Airlines | Miles&Smiles
Reload this Page >

Can PIA flights be credited to Turkish Account?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Can PIA flights be credited to Turkish Account?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 5, 2011, 3:46 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA Plat, Sixt Platinum, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Platinum, Avis First, Caesars TR Diamond, Mlife Gold
Question Can PIA flights be credited to Turkish Account?

Turkish Airlines

On 15th June, 2006, PIA launched code-share flights with Turkish Airlines, further increasing the options of Awards +Plus members to discover great destinations around the globe. PIA and Turkish Airlines will offer enhanced benefits to top tier frequent flyers.

Turkish Airlines will offer the following privileges to Awards +Plus Diamond and Sapphire members:
Check-in at Business Class counters irrespective of the class booked
20 kg extra free baggage allowance for Diamond Members*
10 kg extra free baggage allowance for Sapphire Members*
Priority tag for checked-in baggage
Note: Diamond and Sapphire Members need to show their Membership Cards to avail discount facilities.

PIA will offer the following benefits to Turkish Airlines Elite Plus and Elite Card Holders:
Check-in at Business Class counters irrespective of the class booked
20 kg extra baggage allowance for Elite Plus Card Holders
10 kg extra baggage allowance for Elite Card Holders
Priority tag for checked-in baggage

Terms & Conditions | Help Desk | Off the Press | Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2006 Pakistan International Airlines. All rights reserved.
Old Dec 5, 2011, 4:14 am

If you can book with these flights from thy.com with TK flight number they could be credited to Miles&Smiles in my opinion. Better to confirm from TK or even better if someone has flown these routes.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.