Wiki Posts
Search

TK69 on 28 Feb 2012 - no infants in J?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 17, 2011, 8:35 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, FB Gold
TK69 on 28 Feb 2012 - no infants in J?

We're booked with 3 of us plus an infant in J from BKK-IST next february and originally the plane was A340, now it seems to be 77W on ANA-tool (Turkish website just says B777).

My problem is that they permitted a booking with an infant but if I try to book with an infant now it says no infants allowed in business on that flight, whereas I can on the earlier flight (which is A330).

Any thoughts - am worried there will be a problem when we get to the airport (its a redemption booking on BD).
Old Sep 17, 2011, 10:41 am

Originally Posted by andyedinburgh
We're booked with 3 of us plus an infant in J from BKK-IST next february and originally the plane was A340, now it seems to be 77W on ANA-tool (Turkish website just says B777).

My problem is that they permitted a booking with an infant but if I try to book with an infant now it says no infants allowed in business on that flight, whereas I can on the earlier flight (which is A330).

Any thoughts - am worried there will be a problem when we get to the airport (its a redemption booking on BD).
It's the new J with their own 777. I don't know how old your infant is but i have seen like 2-3year old babies in the cabin. They didn't need the basket though and were sleeping on their own seats. a333 shares the same cabin than the new 777 unless it's the older -200.

If i were you i would double-check things. Don't believe what the first TK person says to you, do some some digging and call again.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.