Which GDS does TK use?

Old Sep 19, 10, 3:59 am
Original Poster

Programs: SPG Plat, HHonor Diamond, Hyatt PLAT, Marriott PLat, UA 1K, AA EXP, DL PLAT, BMI Gold, Co PLAT
Which GDS does TK use?

Hi, Guys

I am trying to get my TK trip print out, but I don't know which GDS to use and can not find a place on their website either. I have PNR number

suggestions?

Thanks
Old Sep 19, 10, 4:05 am
tcm

On the TK website, under online services, you can access your e-ticket with your PNR. Use the "view flight details"option listed on the right if you do not have your e-ticket number.

Last edited by tcm; Sep 19, 10 at 4:12 am
Old Sep 19, 10, 5:10 am
Original Poster

Programs: SPG Plat, HHonor Diamond, Hyatt PLAT, Marriott PLat, UA 1K, AA EXP, DL PLAT, BMI Gold, Co PLAT
Originally Posted by tcm View Post
On the TK website, under online services, you can access your e-ticket with your PNR. Use the "view flight details"option listed on the right if you do not have your e-ticket number.
no go, my ticket was not purchased from TK
Old Sep 19, 10, 6:09 am

Programs: BA Gold, A3 Gold, BD..oh, wait..
They don't use any of the major systems (such as Amadeus etc) but their own, in house system called Troya from what I rememeber. As such you won't find your reservations on checkmytrip etc
Old Sep 19, 10, 10:18 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA-LTP, TP-*G, HL-D, HY-GLO, MR-LTP
Originally Posted by colmc View Post
They don't use any of the major systems (such as Amadeus etc) but their own, in house system called Troya from what I rememeber. As such you won't find your reservations on checkmytrip etc
Actually their interface is Amadeus based. Try checking their PNR thru checkmytrip. You might just see it there.

Any seat selection though must be booked through TK themselves or thru the travel agency you bought your ticket from.
Old Sep 20, 10, 3:04 am

Programs: BA Gold, A3 Gold, BD..oh, wait..
Actually their interface is Amadeus based. Try checking their PNR thru checkmytrip. You might just see it there.
It is, but the res system is TK's own. The PNR's don't show on checkmytrip.com
Old Sep 22, 10, 3:29 am
Original Poster

Thanks, guys, no go on any GDS check trip website
Old Sep 22, 10, 6:06 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

If you just want to see your e-ticket on TK's website (and the e-ticket is issued on TK's stock), just use your ticket # rather than the PNR (click on view e-ticket on the right hand side of the 'my bookings' page).

Search this Thread