Wiki Posts
Search

Lounge in CGN?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 16, 2009, 11:38 am
Original Poster

Programs: M&M Sen, M&S Elite
Lounge in CGN?

Have my first TK flights in 20 years coming up, beginning with CGN-IST... now I realized that TK leaves from Terminal 2 at CGN. Which lounge is TK using there (for LH Sen i.e. *G)? How does it compare to the LH Sen lounge in Terminal 1? Have to decide whether to show up early or last minute at the airport. Thanks!
Old Nov 25, 2009, 12:58 pm

Programs: LH, AB, SPG, CC, Sixt, EC
I believe there is just one lounge in Terminal 2. Basically, you go through security, make a left turn and on the left side are stairs. Walk them up and there is an airport contract lounge that I am sure TK uses.
I've heard that it's nothing special, just regular lounge, CO used it as well when they still served Cologne.
I am sure that the SEN lounge is much nicer with real food, etc.
Old Nov 26, 2009, 3:24 am

OK, but not exciting

It is usually almost empty

http://www.loungeguide.net/wiki/u/Co...nge_Terminal_2

I wouldn't bother with the SEN lounge T1, unless you want to go through security twice...(fast lane sometimes supervised in T1, only slow lanes in T2...)
Old Nov 26, 2009, 4:12 am

Programs: LH, AB, SPG, CC, Sixt, EC
Originally Posted by Marvin
It is usually almost empty

http://www.loungeguide.net/wiki/u/Co...nge_Terminal_2

I wouldn't bother with the SEN lounge T1, unless you want to go through security twice...(fast lane sometimes supervised in T1, only slow lanes in T2...)
I doubt they allow you through security in T1 if you just hold a T2 airline boarding pass.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.