Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Safety/Security > Trusted Travelers
Reload this Page >

Amending/Canceling GE application.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 23, 2019, 6:49 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Gold

I started my application for GE 2+ years ago (visa holder in the US); it was paused as I required a background verification in my home country and due to tight travel schedules I never scheduled it. The current status of the application is "Wait for conditional approval". I recently acquired LPR in the US, which should theoretically simplify the GE application process. However I have not found a way to amend my application or restart it. Do I have any options to do so? Or do I need to just try to continue my application?
Old Dec 23, 2019, 8:36 am
Moderator: Travel Safety/Security, Travel Tools, California, Los Angeles; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: oneword Emerald
Please take a look at the following thread:

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.