FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Trusted Travelers (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/trusted-travelers-732/)
-   -   TTP - Trusted Traveler Programs Website -Info, Help, Bugs & Glitches (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/trusted-travelers/1866778-ttp-trusted-traveler-programs-website-info-help-bugs-glitches.html)

xobile Sep 13, 2017 2:50 pm

TTP - Trusted Traveler Programs Website -Info, Help, Bugs & Glitches

Saw this while checking GOES today--New website as of October 1st. Looks like we'll have to register new login IDs.

Posted on September 12, 2017

U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) is pleased to announce the upcoming launch of its newest cloud-based website, the Trusted Traveler Programs (TTP) System, which will be replacing the Global Online Enrollment System (GOES) on October 1, 2017.

The TTP System website will use Login.gov for authentication. You will also need your PASSID/membership number. If you have already started an application to one of the TTP programs please submit as soon as possible or it will be cancelled if not submitted by Oct 1.

https://help.cbp.gov/app/answers/detail/a_id/1207

** Trusted Traveler Program Launches New Website ** Global Online Enrollment System (GOES) to be replaced by Trusted Traveler Programs (TTP) Website.

** Update as of September 12, 2017**

· U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) is pleased to announce the upcoming launch of its newest cloud-based website, the Trusted Traveler Programs (TTP) System, which will be replacing the Global Online Enrollment System (GOES). You may add the following website link to your favorites now for future reference: https://ttp.cbp.dhs.gov/

The TTP System website will use Login.gov for authentication. When you first use the new TTP System website you will need to create a Login.gov account if you do not already have one. For more information on Login.gov, visit https://login.gov/. Please be advised that you will no longer be able to use your GOES user ID/password to login to the TTP System website.

If you have ever applied to Global Entry, NEXUS, SENTRI, or FAST, please take the opportunity to ensure your profile information is correct and take note of the PASSID or membership number assigned to you as you will need to provide these the first time you login to the new website. This will allow CBP to accurately retrieve your information from its records. You can access your profile information by logging into your GOES account (https://goes-app.cbp.dhs.gov/) and clicking on the "Change Profile" link of your homepage. The PASS ID appears towards the top left corner of your homepage. It can also be located on the back of your TTP card or on previous notification letters.

If you have already started an application but have not submitted it, please do so as soon as possible. Otherwise, your application will be cancelled when the TTP System website is launched and you will need to reapply through the TTP System website.

drewguy Sep 19, 2017 10:01 am

Thanks for posting . . . will be glad to be able to create a user ID I have a chance of remembering, instead of the somewhat random letter/number combo assigned in the early days of GE.

And hopefully the new website looks a lot better.

Nath36 Sep 19, 2017 4:21 pm

Your user ID will be your email which means that each person must have a unique email address. The login info will be handled by login.gov which has great support for security and recovering your info in case you forget it.

GadgetKen Sep 19, 2017 10:41 pm

Originally Posted by drewguy (Post 28834224)

...And hopefully the new website looks a lot better.

And I'm hoping the new website will also be more dependable. :) When I originally filed for a NEXUS card a few months ago, I got a lot of website errors (but it saved what I had entered).

Nexpoman Oct 1, 2017 2:15 pm

TTP (Trusted Traveler Programs) Website

The new TTP (Trusted Traveler Programs) Website (https://ttp.cbp.dhs.gov/) is up and and running. I was actually pleasantly surprised at how easy it is to use and navigate. In any case, it's a huge improvement over the the previous GOES website, which appears to be offline already.

MrJBoy Oct 1, 2017 2:34 pm

My partner scheduled his interview at the old GOES website.
He just created his account with the new TTP site, and then checked his interview.
The new TTP site shows wrong interview time...:td:
He has a screen shot of his correct interview time when he booked, so hopefully it helps to correct the error...

nin7474 Oct 1, 2017 3:18 pm

Site is down:rolleyes:

I can't get into the site.
is anyone else having issues?

mike_L Oct 1, 2017 6:53 pm

I tried in the morning, the site was down. I tried again in the evening, and it is still down. It seemed that it was working at some point of the day. Oh well.

bemusedv Oct 1, 2017 7:53 pm

Definitely issues. Very frustrating. It seemed to work for a very short time this afternoon when I went there and set up the new log in, etc. Since then, nothing, despite several attempts from time to time. Hopefully it will improve tomorrow.

14940674 Oct 1, 2017 8:51 pm

It is working again. The website looks very nice.

nin7474 Oct 1, 2017 8:56 pm

The site is back up and i logged in. Big improvement.
Unfortunately my NEXUS is still Pending Review since 4/25.

JaysonW Oct 1, 2017 9:54 pm

On 9/27, I completed my three kids' applications for Global Entry each with usernames, not email addresses as required on the new site. Should I create accounts using email addresses now or wait until the approval letter arrives in a few more weeks?

cocoanibs Oct 1, 2017 10:07 pm

This is great, the website looks much better. However, being the unlucky person I am, i have an interview tomorrow which I need to cancel and I can't even login into the new account. They want to know the pass id from the letter but it was in the goes account i can no longer access (lol) and I never downloaded it (was going to tonight)... Does anybody else have a similar problem?

UPD: I guess you can still create the account and add the pass id later. I'm going to call them tomorrow morning to find out the pass id (hopefully) and reschedule my interview...

sevimli Oct 1, 2017 11:57 pm

Hello everyone...

I guess I have a problem!

I applied GE on 9/12/17. The status was showing as pending application till yesterday.

Today GOES switched to brand new Login.gov website. I cannot link my GE application account to my new login.gov account, it is asking for global entry membership number, which I do not have! :( The help menu states that this number supposed to be on the LETTER that I received for my application.

I did not receive any letter in the mail. All i have is a payment confirmation number.

I really do not know how to check my application status now. :(

Anyone experience the same or has a solution? :confused::confused:

Thanks!!!

shonerm Oct 2, 2017 12:09 am

Originally Posted by sevimli (Post 28882887)
Hello everyone...

I applied GE on 9/12/17. The status was showing as pending application till yesterday.

Today GOES switched to brand new Login.gov website. I cannot link my GE application account to my new login.gov account, it is asking for global entry membership number, which I do not have! :( The help menu states that this number supposed to be on the LETTER that I received for my application.

I did not receive any letter in the mail. All i have is a payment confirmation number.

Thanks!!!

I've got the same problem. I was unaware that the access requirements were going to change, so have no record of my PASSID.

Any ideas where I can recover this information from?

squirk Oct 2, 2017 7:31 am

Originally Posted by sevimli (Post 28882887)
Hello everyone...

Thanks!!!

I am having the same issues.

I have two submitted & pending GE applications for my wife and son. I have no Membership numbers to link their applications to these new Login.gov accounts I now need to make for them. All I have are the payment receipts and the user enrollment confirmation emails, neither of which give you the provisional Member ID.

I can't even log into my OWN new Login.gov account - half the time, when I click on "Manage My Membership" nothing happens; the other half of the time, the one-time password they send me does not work.

This is a mess.

Randyk47 Oct 2, 2017 7:36 am

Originally Posted by mike_L (Post 28882169)
I tried in the morning, the site was down. I tried again in the evening, and it is still down. It seemed that it was working at some point of the day. Oh well.

Seems to be down again. I can only get so far and I get a “502 Bad Gateway” message.

bemusedv Oct 2, 2017 7:55 am

I'm getting the 502 Bad Gateway message also.

For those of you with the PASSID number issue. After you apply, you should get an email with a "change to the status if your application" title. I went back to the email and saw that the "Re" was a PASSID number that had already been assigned, even though I'm still in the application stage (I submitted my application middle of last week). Hopefully this will be helpful to some.

Now if I could just get into the website, I might be able to schedule an interview!

MCI777 Oct 2, 2017 7:56 am

Originally Posted by squirk (Post 28883797)
I am having the same issues.

I have two submitted & pending GE applications for my wife and son. I have no Membership numbers to link their applications to these new Login.gov accounts I now need to make for them. All I have are the payment receipts and the user enrollment confirmation emails, neither of which give you the provisional Member ID.

I can't even log into my OWN new Login.gov account - half the time, when I click on "Manage My Membership" nothing happens; the other half of the time, the one-time password they send me does not work.

This is a mess.

Also the same issue. This is frustrating. I applied last week for Global Entry and had a "Pending Review" status. Now I can't even log-in at all. Hopefully we all find a fix for this soon.

bemusedv Oct 2, 2017 8:06 am

If it's not one thing, it's another. Sigh. I finally got in. I entered my password. Next screen - in Spanish. Back up and try again. It worked. They sent the security code to my cell phone. I entered it. Site wouldn't take it - twice. Asked for a new code. Lather rinse repeat. Now my account is locked because I entered the "wrong" passcode too many times. Maybe tomorrow.

squirk Oct 2, 2017 8:23 am

Originally Posted by bemusedv (Post 28883883)
I'm getting the 502 Bad Gateway message also.

For those of you with the PASSID number issue. After you apply, you should get an email with a "change to the status if your application" title. I went back to the email and saw that the "Re" was a PASSID number that had already been assigned, even though I'm still in the application stage (I submitted my application middle of last week). Hopefully this will be helpful to some.

Now if I could just get into the website, I might be able to schedule an interview!

My concern is that, with the changes, will they still send a status update to the e-mail address that was on file on the old site? Or will they not send any status updates until you set up this new Login.gov account?

I can easily envision a situation where you are waiting on them to send that status update email, and they are waiting on you to set up that Login.gov account and link it to the provisional Member ID (which, of course, you don't have yet), and nothing happens.

Randyk47 Oct 2, 2017 8:23 am

OK. Finally got through the whole process. Took a couple of tries but I’m all set up. Will work wife’s account later since I don’t have her PassID number. Both of us are currrent approved GE members and our membership doesn't expire until 2020 so nothing to do at this point other than get wife enrolled.

MCI777 Oct 2, 2017 8:28 am

Originally Posted by squirk (Post 28884006)
My concern is that, with the changes, will they still send a status update to the e-mail address that was on file on the old site? Or will they not send any status updates until you set up this new Login.gov account?

I can easily envision a situation where you are waiting on them to send that status update email, and they are waiting on you to set up that Login.gov account and link it to the provisional Member ID (which, of course, you don't have yet), and nothing happens.

This is EXACTLY my concern as well.

shonerm Oct 2, 2017 8:39 am

I've just got of the telephone with their helpdesk. After a 45 minutes hold due to "above normal call volumes", the agent I spoke to gave me my PASSID. I've added this to my 'new' profile and it's all worked itself out!

Unfortunately, my application is still pending review, but at least I can check it.

D404 Oct 2, 2017 8:42 am

Originally Posted by shonerm (Post 28884076)
I've just got of the telephone with their helpdesk. After a 45 minutes hold due to "above normal call volumes", the agent I spoke to gave me my PASSID. I've added this to my 'new' profile and it's all worked itself out!

Unfortunately, my application is still pending review, but at least I can check it.

I am in the same situation... extremely short notice (2 days, really?) and I forgot to write down my PASS ID.

So I guess the only option is to phone? Did they give you any trouble?

eeflyer Oct 2, 2017 8:43 am

I'm getting held up when trying to add a phone number for the OTP. I never receive the SMS. Will try again later.

Edit: I'm just trying to create an account, already have GE.

sevimli Oct 2, 2017 8:51 am

Originally Posted by shonerm (Post 28884076)

Hi, thanks for the update!

Which phone # did you you call? How about getting passid for my son or wife? I assume my wife needs to make the call?

This is really frustrating, it was already frustrating with all the delays and all.

BTW, when did you apply? Ours is pending in Chicago, since 9/12. :(

:confused:

squirk Oct 2, 2017 8:57 am

These SMS and phone calls to get your one-time code are taking WAAAAY too long to be delivered. Mine are taking over 30 minutes to come through.

By that time, you probably think the SMS failed, and have asked for a re-send, which invalidates the first code you eventually receive.

I would say you should wait a solid hour before requesting a new code.

MCI777 Oct 2, 2017 9:08 am

I tried calling the 844-875-6446 number and push "0" for an agent but then get told to try my call again later due to "large call volumes'. After that the call disconnects. :mad:

TurboTurtle Oct 2, 2017 9:11 am

<deleted>
Hi,

I just logged in to the new website. Everything went smoothly until I saw with horror that my date of birth on the Membership Information tab is wrong (it's one day behind).

The date of birth appears correct on the Account Profile tab (where it cannot be changed along with the name and the PassID#). Also if I click on the edit/update passport information tab the Date of Birth also appears correct there. The expiration month and day of the Global Entry also matches my correct birth month/day.

I tried to call the help phone # but all their lines are busy. I'm thinking to send an e-mail with all the screenshots but I wanted to see if anyone who logs in the new system has a similar problem. I'm traveling this month and am nervous about this error but maybe it's a system wide error.

ChuckieCheese Oct 2, 2017 9:40 am

This is a very poor system migration plan. When you are migrating an enterprise system to a new one, it is common to retain the data from the old system and transfer it.

I have an interview in 2 days and I no longer see my old appointment or data in the new website.

So what happen to my original appointment date?!

Cityflyer10 Oct 2, 2017 10:37 am

Registered for the new site and now it says my renewal interview is scheduled for 4 AM instead of 8 AM...

shonerm Oct 2, 2017 10:38 am

Originally Posted by sevimli (Post 28884131)
Hi, thanks for the update!

Which phone # did you you call? How about getting passid for my son or wife? I assume my wife needs to make the call?

This is really frustrating, it was already frustrating with all the delays and all.

BTW, when did you apply? Ours is pending in Chicago, since 9/12. :(

:confused:

Hi Guys,

I called the following number: +1 202 325 8060.

There were some lengthy pre-recorded messages that you have to listen to before you get the options (this includes being told that if you are calling on someone else's behalf that they will need to speak to that person before they will release any information). From memory, I went for Option 1.

I explained I was calling from the UK and that I needed my PASSID to complete my account set-up for the new website. The agent didn't really understand the problem (I think the new process is as much a mystery to them!) but once I reiterated that I just needed my PASSID number, he quickly provided it.

My wife is just about to give it a go now, so I hope it's just as easy this evening!

Hope this helps?

eeflyer Oct 2, 2017 10:38 am

I was finally able to get through and create my login. However, it is now asking me to populate the profile? Was this normal for anyone else that is moving over with an active GE membership?

I would have thought that it would just pull all the old information. Very peculiar.

ChuckieCheese Oct 2, 2017 10:43 am

Originally Posted by eeflyer (Post 28884559)
I was finally able to get through and create my login. However, it is now asking me to populate the profile? Was this normal for anyone else that is moving over with an active GE membership?

I would have thought that it would just pull all the old information. Very peculiar.

Yeah, this is what worries me.

CBP moved their system to a new one and whoops.. some data did not carry over.

Cityflyer10 Oct 2, 2017 10:45 am

Originally Posted by eeflyer (Post 28884559)

It just asked for full name, DOB, and membership number for me.

ChuckieCheese Oct 2, 2017 10:45 am

Question to those that have a PENDING application and SCHEDULED interview:

When you create a new account, do you still see everything from the old GOES website:
1). Your existing profile (name, address, etc..etc..)
2). Your existing appointment date and time

TurboTurtle Oct 2, 2017 10:47 am

I posted recently about how my DOB appears wrong in the Manage your Profile tab (it does appear correct in Account Profile and Edit Passport Info).

Well I just logged in to the new TTS platform through my smartphone and surprise my DOB appears correct in all tabs there. How insane is that? How can the same profile feature correct information on one platform, and incorrect on another? I took screenshots on both my smartphone and computer screen.

ChuckieCheese Oct 2, 2017 11:06 am

Originally Posted by TurboTurtle (Post 28884603)
I posted recently about how my DOB appears wrong in the Manage your Profile tab (it does appear correct in Account Profile and Edit Passport Info).

Well I just logged in to the new TTS platform through my smartphone and surprise my DOB appears correct in all tabs there. How insane is that? How can the same profile feature correct information on one platform, and incorrect on another? I took screenshots on both my smartphone and computer screen.

I finally got my PASSID and you are right - when i logged in the appointment time changed by 7 hours! ...?! Logging in from my iPad and iPhone will not even show the DASHBOARD so I cannot even see the appointment time from the mobile web browser..

So now I am wondering: which time is correct?

squirk Oct 2, 2017 11:21 am

Originally Posted by ChuckieCheese (Post 28884698)
I finally got my PASSID and you are right - when i logged in the appointment time changed by 7 hours! ...?! Logging in from my iPad and iPhone will not even show the DASHBOARD so I cannot even see the appointment time from the mobile web browser.

If it is any consolation, I don't get a dashboard even when logging in from my PC, using either Firefox or Chrome.