Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Safety/Security > Trusted Travelers
Reload this Page >

GOES : Completed interview + photographs and finger prints but no confirmation

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 25, 2013, 4:19 pm
Original Poster

Hello -
Applied for GOES, was conditionally approved. Went to my scheduled interview a few days later where I answered the questions. Took photographs and did fingerprint scans. All went well. Was told I would be receiving the card in a few days.

That was 3 weeks ago. Still no card. Logged online and my account status is still "Interview Scheduled"

Any ideas? I have been trying to call my local office (PHL) but of course no one answers.
Old Nov 25, 2013, 7:46 pm
Original Poster

After a few days got someone on the phone. They never entered my application as "approved" in the system. The helpful agent did it while I was on on the phone with her and got the confirmation e-mail about 4 minutes later
Old Nov 25, 2013, 11:19 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
Moved to Trusted Travelers Subforum.

JDiver
senior moderator

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.