Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Safety/Security > Trusted Travelers
Reload this Page >

Global entry interview at NY Wine and Food Fest

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 4, 2011, 3:25 pm
nrr
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AA platinum; 2MM AA, Delta Diamond, Hilton Diamond

I posted this info in the credit card, Amex forum(while Travel Safety/Security was being reorganized)--though it should be in in this forum.
I received a US mail from Amex, reminding me of the reimbursement for Amex Plat when they sign up for Global Entry; as part of that mailing they note:
One (after being approved) can do the Global Entry interview at the NY Wine and Food Fest. located at Pier 57 in Amex Vip Room, Oct. 1 and Oct. 2 from 12 noon to 5 pm. This saves making the trek out to JFK or EWR--the only minus is that if you do the interview late in the day, you may stagger in.

Last edited by nrr; Sep 4, 2011 at 5:14 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.