Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Community > Trip Reports
Reload this Page >

An FTer flies to a Do (or Why take the nonstop when you can fly 10 flights instead?)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

An FTer flies to a Do (or Why take the nonstop when you can fly 10 flights instead?)

Search this Thread

Old Jun 3, 2009, 4:46 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TG*G, NZ*GE, QF G, Accor Gold
Kiwi Flyer - another great read, and one that brings fond memories for me. I've flown a similar route in 1989 (F-27), CHC-Norfolk Island-Canberra-Innifsail-Cairns-Weipa-Thursday Island (TIS=HID) -Cairns-Canberra-Hobart-CHC.

Cheers, TK
Old Jun 3, 2009, 2:05 pm
Moderator, Hilton Honors
Original Poster

Programs: some
The Qantas route map shows flights on the CNS-WEI-HID-CNS vv triangle but I was unable to find any on dates that suited me.
Old Jun 5, 2009, 7:18 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Alaska Million Miler, United Million Miler, Wyndham Rewards Diamond, Choice Hotels Diamond
Once again, an enviable itinerary and an enjoyable read. Looking forward to your next adventure!
Old Jun 6, 2009, 4:01 am

Programs: QFF WP, VA SG, Hhonors Diamond
Originally Posted by Kiwi Flyer
Brisbane

I thought I had missed the airtrain I was aiming for so I got some cash and wandered slowly to the station, picked up a return ticket and waited in the rain. ....
Glad you were there to share in the once-in-25-years-flood with us!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.