Wiki Posts
Search

EK A380 F - Pre-First-Flight TR Link

Search this Thread

Old Aug 5, 2008, 4:47 pm
Original Poster

Programs: A3*G, AC, IHG Plat AMB
EK A380 F - Pre-First-Flight TR Link

Sadly, I wasn't the one on the trip, but I did find this link via boingboing re: a pre-first-flight trip and the EK suites experience. Few pics, though.

http://telstarlogistics.typepad.com/...-report-a.html
Old Aug 6, 2008, 8:10 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Gold AAdvantage Elite, Rapids Reward
Its very fabulous trip reports detail on A380. It's absolutely wonderful time during your first flight of A380. I think you were very good experienced where you flying in F class suite. I am mostly impressive ever I have before.

I saw your personal beverage in the storage where you were sitting in F class suite. You can choose where you want. How is your flight detail doing first A380 into SFO. Hopefully someday in the future if I will expect fly on A380.

Also, I saw the bathroom where you take the shower inside F class suite. It's mostly gorgeous in the shower room. I won't mind if I am not need to take the shower during the journey. Please keep'em coming more photos from your windows seat next time where you can watch the video during takeoff & landing, too. Thank you for your concerns about A380 tour in SFO.

Regards
Old Aug 6, 2008, 10:54 pm

Programs: AA-LTP, HH-DIA, Marriott-LT+AMB, Hyatt-Globalist, Hertz-PC, UA-GS
wow, thats a nice plane. cant wait to get on one, esp in F showers and all
Old Aug 8, 2008, 6:14 am
Original Poster

Programs: A3*G, AC, IHG Plat AMB
Originally Posted by N830MH
Its very fabulous trip reports detail on A380. It's absolutely wonderful time during your first flight of A380. I think you were very good experienced where you flying in F class suite. I am mostly impressive ever I have before.
I have to say, it does look like quite a nice experience, although were I travelling with someone (aka the GF, because other than her who would I spend that much on two suites for) I'd almost prefer the way the SQ suites fold down into the double bed. But the shower? Now that seems interesting. It would really help if you're on the way to something big and important, and don't want to take the time to stop at the arrivals lounge on the way out.

That said, just so I don't give a false impression, that sadly wasn't me on the plane. I look a lot more like this, just without that touque... I have a better one.
Old Aug 8, 2008, 5:02 pm

Programs: Skywards Gold, Qantas FF
"The Future Has Arrived: EK A380 Inaugural Flights " ... by Mr Hawi

For those that missed it

Originally Posted by EK_Flyer
Here's the 2nd TR on the A380 with both outbound and inbound flights by Mr Hawi ...

http://www.airliners.net/aviation-fo...d.main/131632/

A wonderfully detailed and well written TR , i really enjoyed reading this one ! The pictures are numerous so be warned but more than worth it !

Thanks Mr Hawi !! ^

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.