Search

South African Airways: CPT-FRA in J with pictures

Search this Thread

Old Nov 20, 2006, 7:28 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Excellent report! Makes me want to try SAA again in the new J! ^
Old Nov 20, 2006, 9:29 am

Programs: BA emerald, AF rouge ,UA premier executive, SQ,ANA, HYATT,, AMENITI
The J seat on SAA seems nicer than a lot of F seats on other airlines.Nice report.
Old Nov 20, 2006, 10:49 am

Thanks for that!

Will be doing LHR-CPT-FRA on the 346 in J in March/April - this is exactly the report I was looking for..
Old Dec 11, 2006, 12:20 pm

Programs: LX, AZ, BA, LH, SA
Just flew FRA-CPT. Food out of FRA not outstanding, but the seat in Premium class is by far the best C class seat around. Nice comfy duvet, excellent amenity kit. On the CPT-FRA I changed the date and had to accept a downgrade to Y class - got to say was equally well looked after in economy. AVOD, two hot meals each with a choice of main, plenty of drinks, a small amenity kit... A very good airline altogether. The only downside is the schedule on the CPT-FRA flight: a 12-hour daylight flight feels just too long to bear.
Old May 25, 2007, 3:02 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AAConciergeKey/1MM, DL DM/2 MM, UA Gold,Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
Flying this exact seem route in a few days, is the Bilbao lounge still unstocked with food for this early morning flight? What about the VAT office, is it open at that early hour?
Old May 25, 2007, 3:12 pm
Used to be 'g_leyser'

Location: Brandon Johnson International Airport (expect delays)
Programs: AA PlatPro, HH Gold, Bonvoy Gold, IHG Plat, Reno Air MEGA Platinum
I flew FRA-CPT-LHR in Jan/Feb and I must tell you that these were two of the best flights I've ever had in my life. Absolutely awesome lie-flat product. Great service. Great wine. Great food. It was well....great!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.