Reload this Page >

Mini Tour of NZ

Mini Tour of NZ

Old Nov 4, 2006, 9:01 pm
Moderator, Hilton Honors
Original Poster

Programs: some
Auckland to Christchurch (AKL-CHC) on NZ A320 continued

Despite the cloud the flight is smooth, even when we descend through it on approach to Christchurch. We make up a bit of time en route.

This is my first visit to the Koru Club since it was renovated, having been closed on my previous NZ flight out of Christchurch (and flying Qantas subsequently). The lounge is quite a bit bigger than before but still moderately full in the main part (the new corner bits are less full). It reminds me how crowded the lounge used to be. The lounge has been done in the new bach look ala MEL. Quite nice.

The 16 different beers are still here, plus several nice wines and the usual array of hot and cold food. I partake of some refreshments while waiting for my next flight to be called.
Old Nov 4, 2006, 9:30 pm
Moderator, Hilton Honors
Original Poster

Christchurch to Hokitika (CHC-HKK) on NZ Jetstream 32 (J32) operated by Air National

When I checked in I found my flight had been changed from a Beech 1900D to a Jetstream 32 operated by charter airline Air National. It seems that Air NZ is experiencing considerable growth in the secondary and tertiary domestic markets, judging by the rapid increase in the number of flights switching to Air National. I wonder why they don't get more small aircraft? Perhaps it is all part of their outsourcing strategy?

Anyway I digress. The boarding call in the lounge is made unusually early, due to the gate not being one of the usual prop gates downstairs from the lounge, but instead the satellite terminal - a reasonable walk past the Qantas part of the domestic terminal, and I'm sure in winter it would seem to be in Siberia.

The boarding call answers my silent question as to whether the flight would go ahead, for heavy rain is forecast today on the West Coast and some doubt as to whether it would arrive before or after our flight. There was even a small chance of being stranded in Hokitika, much like I was in Queenstown recently, with the aircraft stuck and unable to take off in bad weather. (Like Queenstown, Hokitika is fairly close to the Southern Alps albeit on the other windward side.)

As we wait in the satellite terminal I noticed I had been allocated a seat which doesn't exist on the J32 (or the Beech 1900D for that matter)! I wonder how that was even possible? Never mind, it looks like flight will only be half full so I should be able to get a good seat - at least as good as any seat on this aircraft (for the pitch is rather tight, and the first row requires 90 degree turn to look out the window). Once the baggage is all loaded and all passengers are in the satellite terminal we cross the tarmac and enter the aircraft from the steps at the rear. As I walk across I see an Australian Air Force plane land, unmistakeable due to the very different paint job compared with the NZ Air Force planes. I wonder what it is doing here, perhaps readying for potential assistance with the developing situation in Fiji should the need arise?

I grab the centre forward seat so I can get a good view through the pilot cabin (dang FT censor) - as good as any jump seat. Woohoo. The pax across from me is a nervous flyer, and not at all calm having missed her earlier flight due to boarding the wrong a/c (obviously the boarding pass check on the tarmac was deficient). I try to reassure her as best I can.

With our position at this end of the terminals and the east-west runway in use, we have a very short taxi. For the initial climb I can only see sky and cloud ahead, and turning my head I see the patchwork of the plains. However still interesting to see the "action" in the pilot cabin and so I find myself ignoring the rest of the paper. As we pass over the foothills of the Southern Alps we level out at 13,000 feet - only a little higher than Aoraki/Mount Cook a little to our south - and I have a forward view of the cloud mass with glimpses of snow-capped mountain seemingly only a short way below us.

We soon reach the divide and start our descent and the view from all sides is whiteness, with rain being driven up the windscreen and side windows. The radar shows clearly the mass of the mountains as we descend through a valley and make several turns on approach. The landing gear is lowered and still no change in the view. Eventually we reach 300 feet with the radar a mass of pink and the pilots abort our landing with a steep climbing turn.

Several minutes later they announce we are indeed returning to Christchurch as the weather is too severe to land at Hokitika and no prospect of improvement in the near future.

On the flight back we climb to 16,000 and hold briefly before descending the other side. Ironically the higher altitude is bumpier, although nothing severe. During our flight the cloud has retreated closer to the divide meaning clear skies over the foothills and plains. The vast plains stretching out to the sea in the distance and for a long way to the right and left. The volcanic craters of Banks Peninsula sprawled out like a lazy adolescent behind the city shining in the bright sun. For a while we track directly towards the runway, but turn and circle to land towards the west.

Shortly before landing the captain announces passengers will have other arrangements made tonight (euphamism for being put on the evening bus) and should go to a certain counter on landing.

The nervous flyer beside me is just glad to have touched down, albeit feeling rather jinxed.

Thus ends one of the longest prop flights I can recall (at about 90 minutes) and my first return to origin flight in a long time.
Old Nov 4, 2006, 11:40 pm
Moderator, Hilton Honors
Original Poster

Follow up. With the cancelled flight my next sectors got auto-cancelled, which was picked up at the gate when it wouldn't let me board. Fortunately the flight wasn't full. Unfortunately I lost my seat (which I'd only changed to earlier in the day) and got reallocated the best available seat - you guessed it, back in the bulkhead row
Old Nov 19, 2006, 1:52 pm
Moderator, Hilton Honors
Original Poster

Auckland to Taupo (AKL-TUO) on NZ Beech 1900D

After a string of recent weather disruptions I was pleased that today the weather was clearing and merely a bit cloudy. I use the quickcheck machines. Again not much seating options to choose from, but at least I see the 1-1 layout of Beech and not 1-2 of Jetstream. I decided to pick the right hand side which should have better views.

Through security and into the lounge. I check FT and some emails while I wait for the flight. The mid-morning selection of food is several types of cookies, savoury scones (corn and kumara - yum), chocolate muffins, fruit basket, vegetarian mini-quiche. For once no queue for the coffee machine, and I forgot to check the beer and wines (sorry). A bit later the food switched to salads, cheese, rolls, cold meats, still with biscuits and muffins and fruit. The soup seems to be gone now from the NZ domestic lounges (QF still has it in their NZ domestic lounges), but at least there is a large variety of fresh food and contents change regularly throughout the day ^

There are a few flights at the same time as mine and these are called but not Taupo. Several minutes later Taupo is also called and I make my way to the other end of the terminal. Along the way I see part of the domestic terminal revamp has already reopened - some shops in the bit between NZ and QF terminals.

I'm the last to board and take my seat. The flight is 3/4 full, not bad for off-season. We taxi out behind a Q300 and take off to the southwest. Unfortunately it is reasonably cloudy at low levels so even though we fly in bright sunshine there are only glimpses of lush green farmland and some towns below, until the cloud breaks up a bit closer to Taupo. The central volcanoes of Tongariro, Ngauruhoe and Ruapehu are standing tall above the clouds; with a thick fresh blanket of snow.

We get a couple of small bumps descending through the clouds and break out over the farms and forests north of Taupo. The dozens of steam plumes clearly mark out Wairakei Valley (as do the many pipes for the geothermal power stations). As we approach the township I get a great view from low altitude of the Huka Falls on the Waikato River, and out past the town to the vast Lake Taupo which is choppy today in a brisk wind. While much colder here than the Hauraki Gulf, there is a big flotilla of yachts racing in the bay.

We land across paddocks and gorse filled gullies at Taupo airport, according to some one of the most dangerous in the world.

Scattered around the terminal are about a dozen light passenger aircraft and helicopters, plus some top-dressing a/c. The terminal itself is small (with outdoor viewing and picnic area) with a cafe that opens only for a few minutes when flights arrive/depart and 2 car rental counters that do likewise. There are several seats and tables scattered around. I imagine in busy periods the terminal would get totally full, and even the carpark outside is fairly full with car rentals at the moment.
Old Nov 19, 2006, 2:03 pm
Moderator, Hilton Honors
Original Poster

Taupo to Auckland (TUO-AKL) on NZ Beech 1900D

I arrived at the terminal slightly early and saw a Jetstream land. Oh oh. Fortunately it was for the Wellington flight and soon after the Beech landed.

As with most puddle jumper flights the a/c turns around very quickly - 15 minutes. Boarding was called and we walked across the tarmac. Unusually no check of BP by a pilot (and none in the terminal either by check in person). Since the flight was full I guess they figured it would be easy to tell if they have everyone?

We took off towards the volcanoes and banked sharply at low altitude across the lake, heading past Taupo and the steam plumes of Wairakei. Before long we reached extensive cloud cover and so no views until we descended over Manukau Harbour. There were lots of small showers around the peninsula, a pilot being kept busy turning the wipers on and off and on and off - not sure why they didn't just keep them on?

Once on the ground a Great Barrier Air small a/c took off followed by NZ Saab, Q300 and 737 (yes still some left), then a couple more flights landed - another Great Barrier Air a/c (that must have been their whole fleet in the space of a couple of minutes) which was chased in by a NZ 767 and a NZ 747. Other than a A320 & ATR, that is every a/c type in the NZ fleet just in the short time we are taxiing back to the prop gate!

Last edited by Kiwi Flyer; Nov 19, 2006 at 4:59 pm Reason: correction
Old Nov 22, 2006, 2:19 pm
Moderator, Hilton Honors
Original Poster

Updates. Index added to first post for easier navigation. Hokitika is rebooked - watch for a post later. Some more routes still to be added.
Old Dec 1, 2006, 4:51 pm
Moderator, Hilton Honors
Original Poster

Whangarei to Auckland (WRE-AKL) on NZ Beech 1900D

I am lucky to get a nice spring day for this short flight. The terminal is small but has a little cafe and some chairs. There seems to be more activity with the private a/c including some skydiving.

As with all the regional airports, check in is simple. The flight is fairly full so no opportunity to change seats but I'm happy with the computer's allocation for me. Boarding is called and the terminal empties. I watch the last of the skydivers lazily spiral down to earth as I walk across the tarmac. We have a short taxi.

The airport layout reminds me of a smaller Wellington. As with WLG, the runway has sea at each end, being located on a point jutting out into the harbour, and there is a steep drop off into the sea. It is quite a lot higher than Wellington airport - more like a small hill that has been flattened on top.

We take off across the harbour and turn south towards Auckland, giving great views in the turn of the city, the heads and also the oil refinery at Marsden Point. There are lightly scattered small clouds, like little white breadcrumbs spread across a dining table.

With the short duration of the flight (about 20 minutes) we fly along the Northland peninsula at low altitude. So there are great views of the harbours and beaches on both coastlines with rolling hills in between the tentacles of the Tasman Sea and Pacific Ocean reaching out for each other like parted lovers.

Soon we are at the outskirts of Auckland passing almost over the top of Gulf Harbour where the NZ Golf Open is currently being played, out over the Hauraki Gulf and directly over the crater of Rangitoto before turning up the Tamaki River and over the isthmus to the airport.

Air traffic is light at this hour, so we head straight in and a very short taxi to the prop gates.
Old Dec 1, 2006, 9:06 pm
Moderator, Hilton Honors
Original Poster

Some current beer/wine counts.

AKL NZ dom lounge 17 different beers, 6 wines
AKL NZ int lounge 7 different beers, 8 wines
AKL QF dom lounge 5 different beers, 6 wines
WLG QF dom lounge 5 different beers, 6 wines

Last edited by Kiwi Flyer; Dec 2, 2006 at 11:09 am
Old Dec 15, 2006, 8:41 pm
Moderator, Hilton Honors
Original Poster

Auckland to Rotorua (AKL-ROT) on NZ Beech 1900D

Arriving at the airport I use the quick check machines to check in. Hmm not much choice of seats available to me. I move out of assigned 2A which has no window and slightly narrower seat to one of the few available seats near the back. Once BP spits out I go to the security station near the machine (for I had used the ones by baggage reclaim rather than the ones by main check in) only to find it is closed and a sign for departures pointing towards the QF domestic terminal.

Ahh the new shopping mall connecting the 2 domestic terminals is open - yup again AIAL (Auckland airport) has put shopping interests ahead of passengers. Now departing jet pax have further to go, past the baggage claim, past the new shops to a new screening station, then upstairs to departures and the lounge. The old stairs and escalator are used for arriving pax. At the moment the old screening station still exists but no doubt will be converted to a shop shortly.

The lounge is quiet today. They are just clearing away mid morning food and replacing with the lunch time offering - cold cuts, salad items, rolls and lamingtons. Plus usual fruit, juices. The fridge is well stocked with many beers and several wines.

I check some email until boarding is announced, a little later than I'd expected. I don't even get downstairs before I am being paged and get paged again walking from one end of the terminal to the other.

The new area for prop flights has also opened. There is a separate check in (no quick check machines though) and extra seating (old seating still kept for now). This is years overdue as at busy times the prop gate lounge is overcrowded - barely enough room to stand let alone sit. A 2nd cafe near check in. The gate entrance has moved opposite the new check in. There is also a new luggage reclaim area for the prop flights, which saves the hassle of walking through congested check in area and should also speed up baggage delivery since no longer competing with several 737 flights worth of bags at the same time.

I board and am indeed the last pax, but we are not late. An infant is crying a storm, making it impossible to hear the safety recording or the pilot's announcements, but goes quiet once we are airborne. While taxiing out I see the chatham islands flight preparing to depart, a landing MH jet as well as a mixture of QF and NZ aircraft of various types landing and taking off. Soon it is our turn and we roll and rapidly in the air over the harbour.

There is a light cloud cover so get reasonable views of the low ranges and Firth of Thames, backdropped by the Coromandel Ranges and the waters of Bay of Plenty in the distance. We fly over lots of farmland and later forestry. In seemingly no time at all (well maybe 20 minutes) we are already descending over the Mamuku Ranges with the Rotorua lakes spread out before us like a string of blue pearls tossed down onto a rumpled green tablecloth. We turn around Mt Ngongotaha, fly over the small city and the moonlike landscape of Whakarewarewa thermal area before flying a short distance up the other side of the lake. Views of bush and forested cones all around and the peak of Mokoia Island jutting out of Lake Rotorua.

We land and pull up on the apron. The terminal redevelopment is mostly complete but a longish walk across the apron to the arrivals gate two thirds of the way down the terminal. Be prepared to get quite wet if it is raining.

Last edited by Kiwi Flyer; Dec 15, 2006 at 8:55 pm
Old Dec 15, 2006, 9:09 pm
Moderator, Hilton Honors
Original Poster

Rotorua to Auckland (ROT-AKL) on NZ Beech 1900D

Check in area is devoid of pax and looms. The terminal seems to big for the number of flights Rotorua gets, even allowing for times when NZ and QF both have a 737 departing. Obviously a city with ambitions. Once checked in you have to go to a counter at the left of check in to pay for the terminal - aka NZ$5 development levy. This counter doubles as a mini shop (magazines and sweets only).

There is a cafe and oodles of plastic seating. To give an idea, it is probably more seating than Auckland domestic terminal has with many times the volume of flights. Yet despite this, the airport has no airline lounge (QF is understandable with just 1 flight a day, NZ is less so).

While I was waiting I saw a NZ 737 take off to Christchurch, raising a big dust cloud at the end of the runway when it started its roll and taking much of the runway length to take off.

It seems every one checked in early since boarding is called rather early. However the agent used the pa near check in and so wasn't at the gate when pax moved there. A few second wait. BPs are checked for the development levy sticker.

As with the flight down we have great views through scattered cloud. On descent to Auckland it is a bit bumpy both through the thin cloud and also beneath it as we cross thermals. We have stunning views of the twin harbours and city across the isthmus.

All too soon we are down, with a very short taxi - turn right when we slowed and straight ahead to the gate. Everyone was a bit polite on deplaning - the pilot had time to set the steps and wait around at the bottom before anyone moved. In these tiny a/c the pax at the rear have to wait for the pax at the front to deplane.
Old Jan 11, 2007, 10:25 am
Moderator, Hilton Honors
Original Poster

Christchurch to Hokitika (CHC-HKK) on NZ Beech 1900D

Once I had checked in I had just enough time to clear security and visit the lounge to freshen up before the flight. Boarding was called early, possibly due to the approaching storm front on both sides of the Southern Alps. Across the tarmac to the waiting aircraft – it seemed to be as far away as the international terminal so I was glad there was still bright sunshine and not the heavy rain visible in the distance falling beneath boiling black clouds.

The flight was full. The passengers in row two were disappointed to find there was no window and no view from their seats. We taxied a short distance and took off away from the clouds before turning low over the braided river. We then climbed across the patchwork plains and towards the towering mountains which were partly obscured by cloud spilling over from the far side. By the time we reached the foothills we were getting bounced around and flying in and out of clouds. So we only had glimpses of the rugged terrain below – high peaks and deep valleys, alpine lakes, scree slopes and tussocklands.

Over the divide the cloud was much thicker and so no views of the rainforest. We started descending when it felt we had hardly cleared the peaks hidden below. Several minutes later we broke out of the cloud to a stormy west coast, surf pounding the shore with lush hills rising steeply out of the sea. Heavy showers swept the area and so the pilots were kept busy turning windscreen wipers on and off and lining up the small airfield in between the low clouds.

On final approach we had views up the river valley into the mountains and flew low over the town centre. The airport is on a small plateau behind the township, and surprisingly has 2 runways. The terminal is a small chalet with a few seats and a tiny café.
Old Jan 11, 2007, 10:26 am
Moderator, Hilton Honors
Original Poster

Auckland to Nelson (AKL-NSN) on NZ Q300

At the NZ domestic terminal there were the expected huge queues everywhere, so I used the quick check machines near to where security used to be. Somehow most people overlook these 2 machines and so no wait for me (the other quick check machines near mainline check in have people queueing up). Even though I was checking in early there was no option to change seat. Fortunately the one I’d been assigned was good.

A bit of a wait at security – lots of infrequent travellers flying at the moment. Through and up to departures I head to the haven of the lounge. The lounge is quieter than usual and so a tranquil respite from the chaos outside.

There were lots of flights departing with aircraft strewn everywhere. Even some jet flights had to use stairs. With the congestion it was no surprise that the boarding call was a few minutes late. Once again the call in the lounge was a little bit late and so I hadn’t even reached the prop gate area when I was called for boarding along with another pax who was also using the lounge.

Some others have commented about the lack of space for carry ons in this aircraft type. While the overhead bins are indeed too small to fit a rollaboard, the flight attendant was happy to put any such bags in the hold tagged for collection on the tarmac on arrival. I didn’t have a rollaboard with me but instead other carry on with stuff for several days, Christmas and wedding presents and had more than enough room to stow all this.

Doors closed immediately after I boarded, and we soon joined the queue of aircraft waiting to take off. I confess I fell asleep, tiredness catching up with me, and only woke up over the wide western extremity of Cook Strait where we had great views of the mountains of both islands and the long curved tongue of sand enclosing Golden Bay, that is Farewell Spit. We descended along the shoreline, flying past Nelson City and its protective Boulder Bank (like Farewell Spit but made of boulders instead of sand) and over the beach. The motor camp was bursting at the seams, as is normal for this time of year. We buzzed some golfers metres before landing at a busy Nelson airport. Since I didn’t have checked bags I could quickly move through the throngs in the terminal and meet my ride outside.
Old Jan 11, 2007, 10:29 am
Moderator, Hilton Honors
Original Poster

Nelson to Wellington (NSN-WLG) on NZ Q300

Arriving at the airport where the two check in desks where overwhelmed trying to check in several full flights worth of pax. So I head to the quick check machine (Nelson is the only regional airport to have these, for which I am thankful today) and am soon done. Moments later I realise I’d forgotten to switch my FFP # over. Dang. This can only be fixed manually at check in (or subsequently on arrival). Since the queues are still bad I decide it isn’t worth the hassle of trying it here, but instead will try to fix it in Wellington.

Nelson airport is the largest in the country not served by jets, and has a small regional koru club as well as café, observation deck, picnic area etc. However, in the peak summer travel season in particular it is far too small for the large volume of passengers and will still be busy even with double the size.

With the terminal crowded and being a nice day I wait for boarding outside in a picnic area – the pa can still be heard out here. Boarding is late as each flight has standby passengers gratefully accepting seats given up by no shows, and the airport setup precludes more than one flight boarding at a time.

It is another full flight. I have flown this route many times and enjoy this flight as it is very short and affords great views of the mountains and sea, the peace of the Marlborough Sounds and the tempest of Cook Strait. Sometimes the flight isn’t so enjoyable, for in strong winds the flight path cuts across the wind direction leading to a bumpy flight and in hot weather strong thermals over the rugged terrain also provide plenty of turbulence. Today, however, the winds are calm and the skies partly cloudy.

Since I have a connecting flight, I head to the lounge on arrival and ask to change the FFP #, which the lounge agent does for me. However, so far mileage hasn’t credited to either FFP for this flight (but has for the flights before and after) so I’ll need to chase this up
Old Jan 11, 2007, 10:30 am
Moderator, Hilton Honors
Original Poster

Kaitaia to Auckland (KAT-AKL) on NZ Beech 1900D

It was a nice summer’s day for the short flight the length of the Northland peninsular. The flight was almost full but boarding was completed quickly. A family changed seats from towards the back of the aircraft to the front 3 seats (rows 1 and 2) to save hassle of carrying the two infants past the other pax. I was surprised the pilots were happy with this – apparently no concern for the balance.

We took off towards the north, giving views of the wide sweep of Ninety Mile Beach and its large sand dunes on one side and the many harbours and smaller dunes out the other side, before we turned around. Northland is off the main tourist trail but I am reminded of the many charms as we fly past many favourite spots of mine. The peninsula is narrow enough that we see the harbours, bays and headlands out both sides of the aircraft even at relatively low altitude.

I may have commented before how I enjoy the approach to Auckland from Asia, the South Pacific islands, or (sometimes) Australia with fine views of Northland. This time we get a closer view from much lower altitude and at slower speeds.

The land is dotted with volcanic hills, and the coastline heavily indented. The landscape is varied, ranging from farms and small towns to forests of giant kauri, scrub and wetlands. Many harbours and estuaries have mangroves in the half-land, half-sea boundary as if uncertain where the land ends and the sea begins.

Approaching Auckland the expanse of the city is sprawled out before us filling the isthmus between the sparkling harbours and joining Northland to the rest of the North Island. We descend over the city and land from the east.

What a great day to be flying.
Old Jan 11, 2007, 10:31 am
Moderator, Hilton Honors
Original Poster

Auckland to Blenheim (AKL-BHE) on NZ ATR 72-500

Once again back at the airport. As usual I use the quick check machine to beat the queues. I am puzzled when I check the seating – the layout doesn’t match the small Beech 1900D that is normally used exclusively on this route. Then I realise NZ had substituted the 66 seater ATR for the 19 seater Beech! This immediately put me in a happy mood – the 80 minute flight will be much more comfortable in this larger aircraft, plus I figure the landing will be fun in this larger aircraft in the confines of the Wairau Valley.

So I head through security to the lounge in a good mood. Since it is lunchtime and I haven’t had time to eat I grab some food and drink, and catch up on emails and work while I wait. I get a lot done and the time until boarding passes quickly. When the call is made I head for the prop gates, mindful that this time we have the very farthest possible prop gate – a loooong walk away. Again we get called by name before even close to the prop lounge area.

As it happens another passenger in a wheelchair is being assisted onboard so I’m not holding up the flight again. The aircraft is almost totally full, hence the equipment change, but I manage to get one of the few empty seats beside me. The cabin crew are excited (maybe that is a bit strong, certainly pleased) to be flying somewhere different.

We have a short taxi, wait for a few landing aircraft and then take off over the harbour. As we climb I see the skies are very clear – so some great views to look forward to again, and at much lower altitude and speed than for example the jet aircraft flights down to Wellington, Christchurch or Queenstown all of which follow a similar flight path. We turn and track down the coast, surf beaches and cliffs clearly visible in the foreground, rolling hills and farmland behind.

Further along we see the volcanic peaks in the centre of the island to our left and also Mount Taranaki to our right, surrounded by a belt of bush and a broad circle of farmland on its gentle lower slopes. We then fly along Cook Strait and see a ferry below wending its way through the sounds. Just ahead of Blenheim we encounter a blanket of cloud, but it is so thin we rapidly descend through it and it is still bright below. Now we pass the lagoons and head up the valley – mountains on either side. We fly low over Blenheim and the surrounding vineyards before doing a tight turn in the valley to land back towards the sea. The braking on landing is impressively short for an aircraft of this size, but we use the full width of the wide runway to turn around. The taxi in is short and we park up well away from the new terminal to leave room for a couple other flights landing shortly after us, as well as an NZ Post aircraft.

Last edited by Kiwi Flyer; Jan 11, 2007 at 6:19 pm Reason: correct the aircraft model

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.