BA289 - Heathrow to Phoenix in FIRST

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

BA289 - Heathrow to Phoenix in FIRST

Search this Thread

Old Apr 1, 2006, 10:16 pm

Programs: Marriott lifetime Titanium, Delta Platinum
Glad I belatedly saw this terrific read. Very nice piece. The carping of the few critics was amusing.
Old May 1, 2006, 1:20 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA GGL, Concorde Room card, KLM Silver, PC Platinum Ambassador, Marriott Platinum, UA Premier Silver
WOW! This is raking up the past! Very kind of you everyone!

This was my first time in FIRST, something I have been fortunate to repeat a few times since 04.

I don't think the service has altered that much - certainly not the food - seems the same as it always has been.

Furthermore, I have not been back to Phoenix either sadly although I am sure I will at some point!

Pleased you all enjoyed! Nice to see it can still impress as it did take a while to prepare when I wrote it! ^
Old May 3, 2006, 1:43 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BAEC Gold, Delta Platinum, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold, AMEX Platinum (US)
This report is still kicking and rightly so....it's a good'un
Old Oct 22, 2011, 4:11 pm

Programs: BA Blue, One Pass, AAdvantage
Thank you for a great read. I'm flying this route for the first time on Friday, and although in World Traveller, I'll at least know what is happening up front!

One day I want to travel in first, though this will involve winning the lottery!
(I'd never get a complimentary upgrade).
Old Oct 22, 2011, 7:01 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

This trip report was from 2004!!!

flyclub was only a boy back then and the taxes on his ticket were £15.76p.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.