Search this Thread

Old Feb 23, 2024, 9:48 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LTP, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by 757FO
Congrats!!!
Thanks, 757FO!

Originally Posted by Yahtzee
Very nice report; you clearly enjoy the planning parts of trips too.
thanks! I sure do.
Old Mar 2, 2024, 3:35 pm

Programs: Free Agent
Thanks for sharing your visits to the sites generally less seen- we found the Churchill War Room to be a highlight in London.
I also really enjoy the mosaics in the 'basement' of the Louvre vs the 'top 10 must see' list..
And What-a-burger to cap it off!
Old Mar 2, 2024, 3:59 pm
Community Director Emerita

Congratulations on all the travel adventures to date. Here's to many more decades exploring the world together.
cornwall4000 likes this.
Old Mar 3, 2024, 4:02 am
Moderator, Trip Reports

Programs: UA GS-2MM, Marriott Ambassador
Well done and congrats. I just got back from Paris a couple days ago. And I was in London last month and always catch the train between Paris and London.

Love this trip report.

I think I'm going to ask you to write a tutorial on how to post pics as I love the sizing!
Old Mar 5, 2024, 4:58 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by canolakid
Thanks for sharing your visits to the sites generally less seen- we found the Churchill War Room to be a highlight in London.
I also really enjoy the mosaics in the 'basement' of the Louvre vs the 'top 10 must see' list..
And What-a-burger to cap it off!
it certainly is! I don’t why I haven’t been before, but it was nice seeing somewhere new as London has gotten a bit boring.

Originally Posted by SanDiego1K
Congratulations on all the travel adventures to date. Here's to many more decades exploring the world together.
Thank you so much, SanDiego1K!

Originally Posted by eightblack
Well done and congrats. I just got back from Paris a couple days ago. And I was in London last month and always catch the train between Paris and London.

Love this trip report.

I think I'm going to ask you to write a tutorial on how to post pics as I love the sizing!
Thanks, eightblack! It’s great seeing back on here.

I don’t know if it’s much of a trick. But what I do with my pictures is upload the full sized pictures to Flickr, and then I select the size I want to embed on FT. I use 800x600.
Old Mar 7, 2024, 10:34 am

Programs: Aeroplan Airmiles AMEX-MR Alaska Airlines
Thanks for sharing dat4life and congrats on the engagement! Cheers to many more adventures together - hopefully we get to see a Maldives honeymoon trip report in the future!

Love the Paris pics - I can now copy paste this itinerary to make my beloved happy. Shssssh, dont tell her I copied your homework.
Old Mar 10, 2024, 5:09 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by injian
Thanks for sharing dat4life and congrats on the engagement! Cheers to many more adventures together - hopefully we get to see a Maldives honeymoon trip report in the future!

Love the Paris pics - I can now copy paste this itinerary to make my beloved happy. Shssssh, dont tell her I copied your homework.
Many thanks, injian! And glad to be of service
Might want to build in a little more rest time to avoid crankiness
Old Mar 12, 2024, 9:47 am

Programs: UA
Great report, we're headed back to France next week so this was a good preview of what we have in store.
Old Mar 18, 2024, 6:22 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Jaysonb22
Great report, we're headed back to France next week so this was a good preview of what we have in store.

Thanks, Jayson! Hope y’all have/had a fantastic trip.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.