Wiki Posts
Search

Trip report: Chase Avios Half Moon Bay Golf Weekend June 2023

Search this Thread

Old Aug 17, 2023, 8:09 pm
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club
Original Poster

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold. GGL/CCR.
For anyone interested, here's the details for the Luxury Wyoming Ranch Experience. October 2023.

https://creditcards.chase.com/above-...s/luxury-ranch
Old Aug 24, 2023, 1:57 pm
Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

What a wonderful trip report there golfmad.

I couldn't pick out any one photo as being the best as they are all good. I did like the one with the 10th hole though and glad it worked out getting a 2 bedroom suite!
golfmad likes this.
Old Aug 24, 2023, 11:01 pm

Looks quite fun. I’ve never gotten down to play Half Moon Bay from the city but it always has such Scottish vibes. Sorry your didn’t lie TPC Harding, though I will agree the $200+ green fees for non residents it makes it a bit steep. Next time you’re out here there is a great Arsenal bar in North Beach just fyi.
golfmad likes this.
Old Aug 25, 2023, 6:48 am
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club
Original Poster

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold. GGL/CCR.
Originally Posted by Keowns900
Looks quite fun. I’ve never gotten down to play Half Moon Bay from the city but it always has such Scottish vibes. Sorry your didn’t lie TPC Harding, though I will agree the $200+ green fees for non residents it makes it a bit steep. Next time you’re out here there is a great Arsenal bar in North Beach just fyi.
In hindsight, I was probably a bit harsh in my treatment of Harding Park. It wasn't that bad but we had played so many fine courses in a short space of time and it was the weakest of a great collection. Thanks for the North Beach tip. I'll look it up for future in case I'm there during the season.
Old Aug 28, 2023, 2:53 pm

Superb report. It's reading experiences such as this that really makes me want to get back into the game, thanks for sharing.
golfmad likes this.
Old Aug 29, 2023, 3:45 pm

Programs: Southwest A-List Preferred, Delta Silver, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold Elite, Avis PP
What a wonderful trip! As an avid golfer my jealousy is to the max. Will have to re-plan a Northern California trip to hit a handful of these courses - I was supposed to play Pebble Beach and Spyglass Hill in May 2020 but had to cancel due to the pandemic.
golfmad likes this.
Old Aug 30, 2023, 6:26 pm

I don't have the patience for golf, but I really enjoyed the pics! What a great venue and event, for what seemed to be a very reasonable price! I may have to check out other Chase opportunities. Thanks for sharing!
golfmad likes this.
Old Sep 14, 2023, 6:55 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Just saw this TR.

Been a while since I had the clubs out. I might just go and dust them down. ⛳
golfmad likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.