Wiki Posts
Search

A Week In Mali

Search this Thread

Old Mar 5, 2020, 11:23 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Another great report Thanks for posting
Old Mar 30, 2020, 7:49 am

Programs: Too many golds, no plat: OZ*G, AC*G, NZ*G, VA Gold, QF Gold, HH Gold, Bonvoy Gold
Stunning photos of a genuinely exotic and out of the way place. Thanks for sharing
Old Apr 2, 2020, 1:52 am

Programs: TK ELPL (*G), AS 100K (OWE), BA Gold (OWE), Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Plat, IHG Plat
Awesome trip report as always - some truly spectacular shots in this one, especially of the mosque.

I keep putting off my trip to Mali in the hopes that the security situation will improve, but it just seems to keep getting worse year over year. Maybe I'm better off going sooner rather than later after all..
Old Apr 9, 2020, 5:08 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by bwiadca
Another great report Thanks for posting
Thank you, bwiadca.
Originally Posted by mad_atta
Stunning photos of a genuinely exotic and out of the way place. Thanks for sharing
Cheers, mad_atta. Definitely one my favorite trips to the African Continent, the right mix of history, culture and experience.
Originally Posted by PVDtoDEL
Awesome trip report as always - some truly spectacular shots in this one, especially of the mosque.
I keep putting off my trip to Mali in the hopes that the security situation will improve, but it just seems to keep getting worse year over year. Maybe I'm better off going sooner rather than later after all..
Thanks, PVDtoDEL. Yes, always a tough question of whether to wait or not. I guess I won't be able to head back to Africa for a long while now though .
Old Jun 27, 2020, 8:15 pm

This was a well written and documented report. Looking forward to more!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.