Saigon Long Weekend on VN A321 and A350 Economy

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Saigon Long Weekend on VN A321 and A350 Economy

Search this Thread

Old Nov 24, 2019, 6:38 am
Original Poster

Quick visit to the lavatory. Other than the necessary, the only amenity available was the VN-branded handwash.

Clearing up the last trays while we were descending.

Some facts on the A350.

Our flight time was extended as we were required to hold.

Again we were forced to sit through VN ads again before landing.

Approaching Singapore.

Landed on Rwy02C and it was only a short taxi to Terminal 4 where we disembarked. It appeared that there were many passengers who had originated from Japan/Korea and transited at SGN, judging from the many duty-free shopping bags they were carrying.

A glimpse of our aircraft after disembarkation.

Followed by a long trek to the Arrival hall where immigration and baggage claim was very efficient.

Even though it was a busy and full flight, it was still a comfortable journey on Vietnam Airlines on this short-haul flight. VN's service may not be as polished as the 5-stars carriers, but the onboard offerings on the newer aircraft are still comparable with the major airlines out there. When the price is right, I would still recommend flying on Vietnam Airlines.
Old Nov 25, 2019, 1:20 am

Originally Posted by ycp81
Followed by a long trek to the Arrival hall where immigration and baggage claim was very efficient.

Even though it was a busy and full flight, it was still a comfortable journey on Vietnam Airlines on this short-haul flight. VN's service may not be as polished as the 5-stars carriers, but the onboard offerings on the newer aircraft are still comparable with the major airlines out there. When the price is right, I would still recommend flying on Vietnam Airlines.
Thanks for the report. I love how spacious the Terminal 4 arrivals are.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.