Wiki Posts
Search

You'll Never Walk Alone In Slovenia

Search this Thread

Old Mar 29, 2018, 7:17 am
pjs
Original Poster

Originally Posted by introspection
Very cool TR! Always good to see another ATL based flyer!

Also, loved the shot of the Naan from Akbar's in Leeds, one of my favorites, although it has been a few years since I have been there

do you have a favorite Indian place in / around ATL?
Up here in the suburbs, we enjoy Madras Chettinhad for the lunch buffet. Don't get out for Indian food dinners much as the wife is not a fan of the cuisine. We are going to Gaggan in Bangkok in July though. Can't wait for that.
Old Apr 5, 2018, 9:12 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA LT Gold, DL SM, HY Disc, Marriott LT Gold
Enjoyed the report. I actually have found that I enjoy staying in Hammersmith when using LHR, I use the Novotel which frequently has very good weekend rates. It's only 30 minutes to T3 when it's time to leave, and between the Tube and the buses you can reach a large swatch of the area within 25 minutes.
Old Apr 6, 2018, 8:34 am
pjs
Original Poster

Originally Posted by ElmhurstNick
Enjoyed the report. I actually have found that I enjoy staying in Hammersmith when using LHR, I use the Novotel which frequently has very good weekend rates. It's only 30 minutes to T3 when it's time to leave, and between the Tube and the buses you can reach a large swatch of the area within 25 minutes.
Thanks Nick. Yes, it was very easy in/out for an overnight stay and rates are much better than the usual tourist spots.
Old May 28, 2018, 6:56 pm

Programs: UA Million Miler
Originally Posted by TM78
We're quite touristy country. Just not were known.

https://www.slovenia.info/en
Indeed. Last year I visited Ljubljana, Lake Bled, Maribor, and even Sevnica (birthplace of Melania Trump). It was all FANTASTIC. Culture, city life, mountains, lake, small towns all close together. The capital city was my highlight with so many arts and cultural places to visit.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.