Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Community > Trip Reports
Reload this Page >

Japan Jaunt to Sapporo in Autumn (TG Economy, JL Class J, SQ Business)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Japan Jaunt to Sapporo in Autumn (TG Economy, JL Class J, SQ Business)

Search this Thread

Old Oct 29, 2017, 6:13 am
Original Poster

Landing on Rwy20R 35min ahead of scheduled.

Rather lengthy taxi to Terminal 2.

Last look at my messy seat.

Disembarked.

It was a very comfortable flight again on SQ Business Class. Even though my desired meal choice was unavailable, the crew were very apologetic and made up for it by their wonderful service. The sloping flat seats are perfectly adequate for this mid-haul. Cabin was refreshed with new seat covers and hence did not feel aged on this 8 years old aircraft. I am definitely looking forward to the brand new seats, both long-haul and regional, which SQ would be launching in a few days' time!
standch likes this.
Old Oct 30, 2017, 10:27 am

Programs: bmi British Midland International Diamond Club
Enjoyed this report, good pictures and good food! A shame the Japanese meal was not available on the flight. Good choice to go and eat in one of the airport restaurants - try getting all that delicious yummy Japanese food in the Sakura lounge!!!
Old Nov 14, 2017, 2:09 am

We're going to Sapporo December this year. It's going to be freezing! Thanks for the report it gives us an idea of where to go when we get there.
Old Nov 14, 2017, 7:21 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: A3&O6 Gold,IC AMB & HH Diamond
Nice report!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.