Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Guatemala Volcano Eruption

Search this Thread

Old Oct 2, 2017, 5:21 am
Original Poster

Guatemala Volcano Eruption

Hey! here is a little travel inspiration for you guys.. If you ever wanted to see an active volcano erupting, look no further than volcano Acatenango in Guatemala! It's a cheap country to travel and all you need is a bit of fitness and a good guide to enjoy the crazy show volcan Fuego will put on for you in the night!!

Scroll down to the end of the post for a small 17 seconds clip of one of the eruptions I could see right from my tent!!

Guatemala Volcano Eruption - Volcán de Fuego

------------------------------------------------------------

Video Clip:

Cheers,
Chris
Old Oct 2, 2017, 10:24 am

Programs: Flying Blue, Miles and Smiles, Hhonors, ICHotels
Stunning pictures. Thank you.
Old Oct 2, 2017, 10:10 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Gold AAdvantage Elite, Rapids Reward
Wow! It's so beautiful! We haven't been there yet. Be careful out there and don't get killed.
Old Oct 3, 2017, 3:18 pm
Original Poster

Thanks guys, yea you still have to be carefuul. I think about 4 months ago they had a bigger than usual eruption and then you can get into trouble when you are sleeping on the volcano! but it happens rarely..

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.