Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Back to the UAE on Qatar's A380 in J, Al Safwa Lounge, FS J Beach, PH Abu Dhabi

Search this Thread

Old Apr 18, 2017, 7:24 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AF Platinum, EK Gold, AA EXP, UA 1K, Hyatt Globalist
Great report JohnRain with the usual wonderful pics.

And I had to laugh at this...

Originally Posted by JohnRain
In the evening we had dinner at Coya, which is right next to the hotel. Sorry for the blurry pictures, but there were so many beautiful women inside that I had a hard time to focus.
Mrs. SFO777 and I had an amazing dinner there a couple of months ago during our stay. But we were both blown away by the bevy of drop dead gorgeous women greeting us at the hostess podium and just inside the front door.
Old Apr 18, 2017, 8:10 am

Programs: UA Silver, AA Platinum, AS & DL GM Marriott TE, Hilton Gold
I think we have a deal, Madone59, although I'd understand if you felt differently after the Bahrain race...
Thanks for your kind comment as always.
We have a deal JohnRain!
Old Apr 18, 2017, 8:54 am

Programs: United Silver, Marriott Lifetime Titanium, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond
I'm just a bandwagoner . But in all seriousness, I do like both drivers and I'm rather glad a Mercedes championship isn't a foregone conclusion this year. Even last season, Hamilton had it in the bag if it weren't for so many mechanical failures.
Old Apr 18, 2017, 9:38 am

Chongl and JohnRain: I'll be on this thread (2017 Formula 1 Season) waiting for King Lewis to regain his crown Also, I don't want to hijack this nice TR with too much F1 banter.
Old Apr 19, 2017, 9:46 am
Original Poster

Programs: Disillusioned Cent
Originally Posted by SFO777
Great report JohnRain with the usual wonderful pics.

And I had to laugh at this...

Mrs. SFO777 and I had an amazing dinner there a couple of months ago during our stay. But we were both blown away by the bevy of drop dead gorgeous women greeting us at the hostess podium and just inside the front door.
Thanks for the compliment, SFO777...
Yeah, Coya is quite something for the palate as well as for the eye.
I'll be back there in three weeks (without Mrs JohnRain) for a "business dinner".

Originally Posted by Madone59
We have a deal JohnRain!
Perfect Madone59, looking forward to the end of the season!

Originally Posted by chongl
I'm just a bandwagoner . But in all seriousness, I do like both drivers and I'm rather glad a Mercedes championship isn't a foregone conclusion this year. Even last season, Hamilton had it in the bag if it weren't for so many mechanical failures.
Indeed chongl, the season is off to a great start with Ferrari finally making a comeback.
I was afraid that F1 was becoming as boring as the men's finals of Roland Garros between 2005 and 2014, but fortunately that looks less likely now.

Chongl and JohnRain: I'll be on this thread (2017 Formula 1 Season) waiting for King Lewis to regain his crown Also, I don't want to hijack this nice TR with too much F1 banter.
The only thing I like about Lewis are his initials, as they coincidentally stand for my favourite airline, Madone59...
Old Apr 19, 2017, 10:10 am

The only thing I like about Lewis are his initials, as they coincidentally stand for my favourite airline, Madone59...
That is such a judo move, because you know I love Lufthansa too and have no retort. Well played sir, well played!
Old Apr 21, 2017, 10:53 am
Original Poster

Programs: Disillusioned Cent
That is such a judo move, because you know I love Lufthansa too and have no retort. Well played sir, well played!
LOL Madone59, great comment!
Who would have thought that I'd perform my first ever winning judo move 25 after having stopped with this sport...

Last edited by JohnRain; Apr 21, 2017 at 2:33 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.