Trip Report/Cruise Review Carnival Pride

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Trip Report/Cruise Review Carnival Pride

Search this Thread

Old Apr 14, 2003, 7:45 am
Suspended

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Sweet Willie:
THAT is a great tip.</font>
Ah yes but the downside is that the balcony cabins are usually on the upper decks = more expensive and if you are even slightly prone to being seasick those are NOT the ones you want book.

On the other hand I did a Seeward to Vancouver inside passage Alaska cruise and we were able to see quite a bit from our Level 7 cabin window.

Cruises are OK but dont really excite me, me, the only one that I think I might want to do is the Scandanavia one which visits Finland, Estonia and (St Petersburg) Russia.
I work in the marine industry, when you see 300 ships a year you kinda want to spend your spare time elsewhere.
Mike
Old Apr 17, 2003, 11:48 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I just booked my first cruise...to Alaska.

I read your report with great interest. Thanks.
Old Apr 17, 2003, 7:14 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: DL GM, AA Gold, Hilton Diamond, Bonvoy Plat
Airbus320, Do you need to seek ice and snow in the summer?, Wasn't last winter in the 'Peg cold enough?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.