Wiki Posts
Search

ewr-pbi-ewr on co

Search this Thread

Old Apr 12, 2003, 3:29 am
Original Poster

ewr-pbi-ewr on co

04/06 co 654 dep ewr gt c124 0950 arr pbi gt b4 1244 boeing 737-800 seat 3b
as i wrote before in the continental thread used on line check in for the first time
wasnt upgraded nor was put on the first class standby list
so i rechecked in at the airport and was given seat 3b
flight boarded around 0915 and while boarding the lead f/a was berating the gate agent for boarding pax early because they were one f/a short
this went on for a few minutes and the f/a who was MIA finally showed up
offered a drink before take off and settled in
flight was listed as a snack service but they served a lunch on board in both coach and first
we were served a lobster bisque which was quite tasty and a choice of chicken salad or a reuben sandwich---shouldve went with the salad
flight was uneventful except for some bumps along the way

04/08 co 455 dep pbi 2020 gt b4 arr ewr 2303 gt c75 seat 4b boeing 757-300
pbi is such a stress free airport compared to fll and mia no lines at screening and no cruisers coming off the boats
the only bad point was 2 out of 4 etkt machines were down so there was a short wait to use them
was eua upgraded the night before
only beverage service on this flight with a bag of peanuts thrown in
flight was choppy most of the way home as we were flying in the last remnants of the storm that hit the new york area the night before
didnt want to leave florida as it was 85 there and 35 back in newark and luck would have it we got in 35 minutes early
oh well
Old Apr 12, 2003, 9:37 am

Programs: Alaska Airlines
Lobster bisque - yummy...

------------------
Patrick A. Inouye, CMT
volunteer trip reports moderator

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.