Community
Wiki Posts
Search

CMH-ATL-LAX-HNL in Delta First/Business

Search this Thread

Old Apr 3, 2003, 7:58 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: HH Gold, AA Gold
Thanks for the trip report. I lived in (or shall I say) suffered through Columbus for about 4 1/2 years. It is a basic, Midwest medium sized city!

Glad to hear that Delta's ground staff in CMH has not changed in the past 3 years. They are absolutely pitiful and should all be fired! Once, a DL supervisor authorized the agent to rebook me on another flight due to a weather delay. The agent next to her proceeded to book the last seat on that flight when she heard the supervisor give it to me! I refused to fly Delta out of CMH after that incident. This is but one stupid story out of 4 before I changed to TWA. Glad to hear that the idiots at CMH haven't changed.
Old Apr 3, 2003, 11:16 pm

Programs: AA PLT, SPG GLD, PC PLT SPIRE
Thanks for the great trip report.
Old Apr 4, 2003, 5:38 pm

Programs: AA 2MM LT PLT, DL PM, BA Gold, UA Gold, Bonvoy LT PLT
Nice trip report..DL sounds relatively similar to AA for travel to Hawai'i. However, AA now has the 60-62 inch pitch, but very limited IFE.
Old Apr 5, 2003, 9:31 am

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Titanium, AA Plat MM
Excellent report (especially the Simpsons references).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.