CX 873 SFO to HKG C class

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

CX 873 SFO to HKG C class

Search this Thread

Old May 1, 2002, 6:56 pm
formerly known as DeltaNYC

Programs: AC SE100K / BA Bronze / Marriott Ambassador (LT Plat) / Hilton Diamond / IHG Plat
BearX220,

I must admit I was LMAO when I read your reply... Very good analysis indeed. :-)
Old May 2, 2002, 2:13 am

Programs: Too many golds, no plat: OZ*G, AC*G, NZ*G, VA Gold, QF Gold, HH Gold, Bonvoy Gold
Am I allowed to like both mhtaipei's report (I do love a b*tchy putdown or two, especially when nicely written, as these were) and BearX220's 'Trip Report Bile Content Analysis' (very funny indeed, even if you did leave out a few of his positives)?

Keep it up, both of you! Nice to see some entertaining banter in the Trip Report forum.

[This message has been edited by mad_atta (edited 05-02-2002).]
Old May 7, 2002, 6:02 pm

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Buster CT1K:
I concur, tell it like it is: some flights are uncivilized. Some people are annoying. And some national tastes are simply incomprehensible to others.

</font>
Whilst I appreciate the details of the CX service, CX flies to Joburg so I could fly them via Hong Kong sometime, I didn't care much for the anti-American rhetoric you posted
here.

We South Africans love the Americans who come here. You make for good friends and are more than welcome in our country. Perhaps take a break from defending Taiwan from communist China and have some tea with us.

As for Buster whatever IT is, I think that you 2 biggots are completely meant for each other. We can all jump from the plane to ensure a comfortable and pleasant ride for the 2 of you. Oh my.

------------------
Africa1
Old May 10, 2002, 10:02 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA/AA/AS/B6/WN/ UA/HH/MR and more like 'em but most felicitously & importantly MUCCI
Thanks, Africa1. Mom always taught me that the definition of sophistication is the ability to get comfortable in any situation and get along with anyone. Snobbery and sophistication are two different things, I think.

So, mhtaipei, if you're reading your own thread... we appreciate your critical, grounded analysis of airline products and services... but ad hominem sneering starts to grate after awhile.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.