Old Jul 24, 2001, 12:15 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL Plat, CO Nothing, SPG Gold
NW IAH-DTW-IAH

July 21, 2001
NW 1888
A319
N307NB

I arrived at 6 a.m. for my 7 a.m. flight. I checked in using one of the Continental check in computers, and used the Northwest check in option. I was upgraded to first class the day before my flight and I changed my seat from 2A to 1A. Boarding at gate B87 was ontime and departure was ontime. We takeoff on runway 15L behind a US Airways 734 and infront of an American MD-80. Luckily that annoying sound that the 319 and 320 make was over at cruising altitude. We were cruising at 37,000 feet. Flight time was 2 hr 13 min. Menus were handed out for breakfast. Here is what it said: Swiss Cheese omlet with pork sausage with breakfast potatos or Breakfast Cereal and milk with Bananas. Both meals are served with a Bowl of Fresh Fruit, a choice of warm Breakfast breads, and assorted juices. I had the breakfast cereal. I think it was Raisain Bran. For the bread a chose a bagel and I had orange juice to drink. The breakfast was very good. We decsend into a very hazy Detroit, and land on runway 22L, and arrive at gate C3, 20 minutes early.

July 22, 2001
NW 1831
A320
I couldn't get reg. number

I walk a few feet from the Marriott connected to the terminal to the C concourse and check in at the Northwest e-ticket computers. I am seated in 3A. Boarding is ontime but pushback from gate C8A is delaying because of passengers from connecting flights were not on the plane yet. We finally push back and make the long taxi to runway 21R behind a Northwest 752. For breakfast I am served the same thing as I got before. We were crusing at 36,000 feet. Flight time is 2 hr 08 min. We still arrive ontime, at gate B87.

Overall I had excellent flight on Northwest. All flight attendants were nice, the planes were clean, the food was good, and the flights were ontime. All will plan to use Northwest whenever I travel.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK NORTHWEST!

------------------
It's great having unlimited upgrades!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.