Wiki Posts
Search

Oslo-Boston with the Norwegian Dreamliner

Search this Thread

Old Sep 28, 2016, 9:02 am
Original Poster

Programs: OneWorld
Oslo-Boston with the Norwegian Dreamliner

Join me onboard Norwegian DY7084 Service from Oslo Gardermoen to Boston Logan. The Flight was operated by LN-LNF a 2.4 Year Old 787-8 Dreamliner. The Fliying time was 6 Hours and 45 Minutes. We pick up the action at Oslo Gardermoen and pass through the modern and clean airport. We then board and check out a few seat features on the Dreamliner before starting our Pushback and Departure with some beautiful Views of the Norwegian Countryside. A comprehensive guide of the PTV before fly over Icelands Capital before seeing some of the best scenery you will see over Greenland. Finally we make an incredibly Beautiful Approach and Arrival at Boston Logan. Make sure to check out the Full Trip Report!

Enjoy!
Old Sep 28, 2016, 1:41 pm

How is the legroom? Were you comfortable?
Old Sep 28, 2016, 3:29 pm

Programs: UA Silver, AA Platinum, AS & DL GM Marriott TE, Hilton Gold
This thread is closed, until it complies with [UPDATED] Rules for Bloggers and Posters of Video Content

Madone59

Moderator: Trip Reports

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.