Community
Wiki Posts
Search

KIX-SFO-LAX

Search this Thread

Old Oct 10, 1999, 11:05 am
Original Poster

KIX-SFO-LAX

Flew Osaka-SFO UA 810, 747-400 on oct 5. KIX is a stunning airport, even with the steep 2680 Yen airport charge.

Forgot a bag in the Akusa lounge at KIX, they claim they have not found it. Third time that I forget something with United, they claim they never find it.

Business class service was below average. No more salt and pepper shakers (!). Sub-standard meals is you ask me compared to non-US carriers. WHY IS IT CHEESE **OR** DESSERT, for crying out loud? Any decent meal has both!

Same movies at for the westbound in September! ( Who does the planning of these things?). How many times do I have to watch "Analyze this"? I carried my own DVD with my laptop.

Air show not working. Has not worked for a while, I am not sure why.

RCC at SFO a crowded unfriendly mess, barely more comfortable than outside. Thankful I am not a member having to shell out $300 for this kind of fancy privilege.

Overall, unhappy with the sub-standard UA business class service.

[This message has been edited by erikpascal (edited 10-10-1999).]

[This message has been edited by erikpascal (edited 10-10-1999).]
Old Oct 10, 1999, 11:20 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Ughh! And it ain't cheap, either.

Which US carrier has best int'l B/C and FC?
Old Oct 10, 1999, 6:18 pm
doc
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

US and best? - not in the same breath, IMHO!!!
Perhaps, although serving limited (and growing) routes, CO BF?!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.