Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Cathay Pacific A340 Taipei to Hong Kong Pics & Full Flight Video

Search this Thread

Old Jun 23, 2016, 12:27 am
Original Poster

Cathay Pacific A340 Taipei to Hong Kong Pics & Full Flight Video

Taiwan is a friendly country. So this is how i live, in dormitories. $200 a month salary isn't much so i appreciate your youtube likes and comments very much
I was lucky to get upgraded from a 9 bed dorm to an 8 bed, basically there was a mattress missing but they did say they upgraded me

1st night i woke up to everyone's bad breath because the Air con offcourse doesn't bring in fresh air, i think some models do. And some people don't think about mixing some hot air from outside via the window. It can't hurt to add a bit of oxygen to the mix.
A bit like how some people just keep windows shut through winter but never allow a little bit of air through and that's why we get colds i think.
That's the only drawback to living like this.
I usually mix it up with some air bnb private room in a house like in Japan i had the owners room and that was Ģ10 a night.

I will be going on the Cathay A350 flight next week so please subscribe to my youtube.
(please watch the ads if you want )
Breakfast at the hostel is good and a nice place to relax

someone didn't like the traffic camera

Taiwan National Library

In Taipei airport they hae a 30CM rule on tripods which other airports like helsinki, hong kong, dublin, manchester don't have so i had to go out of security and package my tripod in a box for Ģ3. the box was like 300% bigger than the tripod but i guess cathay let me check in 2 items then for free? do they normally charge economy passengers if it becomes 2 pieces?

Seating was comfy, the food was nice, i thought they'd come round with a soft drinks service but they give you a lemon tea.
Old Jun 23, 2016, 3:55 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons 5+ BadgeSPG 5+ Badge

Programs: Some
OK, never saw a 1:55 hr video of a flight and to be honest I didnīt watch it completely. The upgrade was really generous
Old Mar 10, 2017, 10:45 am
Original Poster

Delete

Last edited by SQ9VSWU; Mar 21, 2024 at 10:26 pm
Old Mar 10, 2017, 5:59 pm

For regional destinations, CX has a 2 piece and overall weight limit.

https://www.cathaypacific.com/cx/en_....html?switch=Y
Old Mar 11, 2017, 5:38 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
SPG 5+ BadgeFour Seasons 5+ Badge

Programs: Some
Originally Posted by hkskyline
For regional destinations, CX has a 2 piece and overall weight limit.

https://www.cathaypacific.com/cx/en_....html?switch=Y
Wasn't handled strictly during my experience. Also doesn't apply if you fly also on a long haul F-flight.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.