Tour through all five Business Class Lounge at London Heathrow Terminal 2

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Tour through all five Business Class Lounge at London Heathrow Terminal 2

Search this Thread

Old May 25, 2016, 2:59 pm

Programs: A3, BA, OZ,
When I am flying shorthaul, if I have time to kill, it is usually UA for shower SQ for some food and drinks, and LH for the last stretch. (though, if haven't eaten some decent oriental meal in SQ, LH has great food.) I only go to AC if there is some long delay or I have long layover and need sleep, because their sleeping/lounging chairs are in a very dark/quiet area and usually unused. I find both AC and UA to have pitiful food offerings. At breakfast, for example, UA tends to offer a menu similar to LH, but nowhere near as delectable. SQ quality isn't amazing, but the tendency to have some curry and chicken wings does it for me. I also always feel like the bartenders in UA are expecting a tip. I also feel that, out of all of them, UA has worst seating situation. Nowhere to just plop down and relax. SQ's pod things get high marks for me. (Though I usually travel alone and I value my privacy)
Quite interesting how diverse the views are on the lounges. (And how anybody would put AC on top. )
Old May 25, 2016, 3:50 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons 5+ BadgeSPG 5+ Badge

Programs: Some
Any information about Premium Plaza?
Old May 28, 2016, 1:19 pm

Programs: A3, BA, OZ,
Originally Posted by offerendum
Any information about Premium Plaza?
Plaza Premium seemed to be a bit rubbish, but to be fair, I only tried once and for a few minutes. They had food, but no free booze. If you have access to *G lounges, any one of them would be better, I would reckon.
Old Jan 9, 2018, 12:39 am

Programs: Velocity Gold, AIRNZ Elite, Qantas Silver ,Hilton Diamond
All 5 lounges plus 1

Originally Posted by jetboys360
To make the most of all 4 lounges... 3hours
so to do 6 lounge (5 plus the priority pass lounge ...) you would need 5hrs hee hee
Old Dec 10, 2019, 10:53 am
Suspended

Programs: DL MM (thanks PMNW!), DL PM, UA PLT, just about every darn hotel program-generally GOLD type level
Bumping Thread

I started a new thread asking which is best. Found this on Web search. Someone else found it and posted to my thread

Last edited by In2ishn; Dec 10, 2019 at 11:17 am
Old Mar 4, 2020, 7:24 pm

Check-in at Heathrow

I will b flying Turkish Airlines’ Business. Apparent the only convenient lounge for me is Lufthansa BC at T2A. I would love to check out UA/SIA/AC Lounges at T2B but it’s a fair distance away. Is check-in at Heathrow only opened 3 hours before flight departure?
Old Mar 5, 2020, 6:48 am
Suspended

Programs: *A G, OW S.
Which TK flight are you on? If it's operated by an A321 then it will generally be an A gate so Lufthansa lounge, if it's an A330 or 777 it will usually be a B gate so Air Canada, United or Singapore for lounges.

It's about 10 minutes walk between the A & B gates if you are a swift walker. The check in counters for TK open for the departure of TK1988 at about 04.30 (beware gold track does not open until 05.00 though) and they are generally open from then on with the odd short break but you can always use a self check in machine if the counter is not staffed.
Old Mar 5, 2020, 11:34 am

Walking to the UA/SIA/AC Lounges is easier, because you end up walking slightly downhil. Coming back to the A gates is a different story. Look for one of those buggies that are making their way back, and ask for a ride.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.