DFW-AUH, DXB-LHR-DFW (with a diver to Iceland) in EY/BA F

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

DFW-AUH, DXB-LHR-DFW (with a diver to Iceland) in EY/BA F

Search this Thread

Old Nov 22, 2015, 6:13 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP (probably nothing w/ AA next year :)), Delta Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by N830MH
Wow! What happened the flight? They diverted to KEF? Is that medical diversion? I wasn't sure why. What happened the passenger who got sick on the plane. I have no idea.
It was medical, it went back to LHR. Passenger was removed, no info on extent of medical issue for obvious reasons..
Old Nov 22, 2015, 8:03 pm

Programs: KrisFlyer - Nothing
Nice Report. Thank goodness no diversion to DPRK :P I'm sure Pyongyang doesn't see many Boeings.
Old Nov 22, 2015, 9:13 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP (probably nothing w/ AA next year :)), Delta Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by AirPanda
Nice Report. Thank goodness no diversion to DPRK :P I'm sure Pyongyang doesn't see many Boeings.
Now THAT would be interesting!

Originally Posted by iadisgreat
Love your writing style...keep it up!

Took the 788 IAD-AUH in July...just the two of us in F and it was awesome!
Thank you! I'll be writing another soon around a domestic MR...hopefully no diversions there, one weekend, no layovers over 3 hours.

F was full when I flew it! Didn't seem to hurt the service though.
Old Nov 23, 2015, 9:09 am
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges and Environmentally Friendly Travel

I thoroughly enjoyed reading your report shgroamer.

This quote made me smile, classic BA: "...I was offered the afternoon tea, but did not feel like it. She insisted I should eat something, so I obliged."

I've taken the liberty of linking this report to the http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/briti...ort-index.html thread.
Old Nov 23, 2015, 10:29 am
1P

Location: LAX and LHR. UA lifetime Gold 1.9MM 1K , DL Gold Medallion, HHonors Gold, Marriott Gold, Avis President's Club
Thanks for all this. Very good!

I think you must have something against white wine, as the first (EY) page is sideways on, the second one (BA) is missing because you included the red wine page twice, and the third (BA) page is just missing altogether.
Old Nov 23, 2015, 8:24 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by 1P
Thanks for all this. Very good!

I think you must have something against white wine, as the first (EY) page is sideways on, the second one (BA) is missing because you included the red wine page twice, and the third (BA) page is just missing altogether.
Actually, in most cases, I prefer white wine! Sorry about this

First TR, so I was working out the kinks (as you can probably figure out w/ picture quality in the beginning). Thanks for bearing with me. I have a crazy MR and a trip to Spain coming up in the next month or so; will try to improve!
Old Nov 29, 2015, 8:43 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Gold AAdvantage Elite, Rapids Reward
Originally Posted by shgroamer
It was medical, it went back to LHR. Passenger was removed, no info on extent of medical issue for obvious reasons..
Thanks for your efforts. I appreciate your concerns. I wasn't sure why someone who got sick on the plane. Hope he will get better soon. You still working? I am sure that you didn't get fired from the job. You called your boss at work and you informed them that you will not be at work in a few days.
Old Jul 4, 2016, 9:04 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by N830MH
Thanks for your efforts. I appreciate your concerns. I wasn't sure why someone who got sick on the plane. Hope he will get better soon. You still working? I am sure that you didn't get fired from the job. You called your boss at work and you informed them that you will not be at work in a few days.
sorry just saw this response, now that I'm active again on here. No actually did not get fired, but I did leave not long after...working for a much bigger firm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.