Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Community > Trip Reports
Reload this Page >

FINNAIR Airbus A350 business class (BRU-HEL)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

FINNAIR Airbus A350 business class (BRU-HEL)

Search this Thread

Old Dec 2, 2015, 8:57 am

Programs: Finnair Plus Gold(OWS), IHG Gold(Plat Ambassador soon maybe), Accor Platinum, Hilton HHonors Diamond
Thanks for review. Looks great except the following points (not to sound too nitty-picky but this is serious feedback for Finnair...).
-I see see some gluten containing processed "pretzels" served with shampagne? Looks and feels very cheap and out of place... Where is good quality nuts? (with variety) Or maybe the author wanted these who knows. Seriously I want my nuts lol (:P)
-Main course doesn't look so appetizing but guess it's okay as long as the taste was good.
-Dessert again seems very low quality and out of place when comparing with other big three middle eastern carries. Hopefully it was even fresh with nice taste. Seriously I probably wouldn't take it for free in any cafeteria (unless starving) and this is supposed to be premium business class product...

Hopefully these things are better in long haul flights. I'm not really familiar with the current offerings in short haul business flights.

Last edited by Ramitran; Dec 2, 2015 at 9:09 am Reason: typo
Old Dec 2, 2015, 11:48 am
Formerly known as Stephenk19

Programs: Free Agent
Originally Posted by abeyro
I am skeptical about any authenticity.
Threads started by this user were closed by moderators in the past.
See this: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/trip-...s-angeles.html
+1
Old Dec 2, 2015, 12:17 pm

Programs: Finnair Plus Gold(OWS), IHG Gold(Plat Ambassador soon maybe), Accor Platinum, Hilton HHonors Diamond
Originally Posted by Steve_19
+1
Off topic but... why are you skeptical? Because the guy didn't post a direct link to his post one time? OMG this guy might make money is that it... He even interviewed the CEO of Finnair and has lots of content on his youtube channel... he must be fake somehow omg. @:-)
Old Dec 2, 2015, 11:49 pm
Formerly known as Stephenk19

Programs: Free Agent
Originally Posted by Ramitran
Off topic but... why are you skeptical? Because the guy didn't post a direct link to his post one time? OMG this guy might make money is that it... He even interviewed the CEO of Finnair and has lots of content on his youtube channel... he must be fake somehow omg. @:-)
Not off topic - I am skeptical due to another TR by the OP:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/trip-...hong-kong.html

A long thread, but if you read through you will see some issues. I have no problem with a blog and trying to make some money from advertising, but from other posts it seems likely the OP is passing off a lot of content not his own.
Old Dec 23, 2017, 11:16 am

Programs: Air: QR Silver. BA Silver Emirates, Hotels: CC Gold, IHG Spire AMB, Hilton Diamond.
Do seats in row 1, 9 and the window seats in 10 have a wider & longer space for your feet when the seat is setup as a bed ?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.