Wiki Posts
Search

VIE - ACH - VIE with PE

Search this Thread

Old Aug 30, 2015, 6:15 am
Suspended
Original Poster

VIE - ACH - VIE with PE

Sorry for my bad english i try the best... If something total wrong a Mod/ Admin should replace it....

Some Month ago "People’s Viennaline" send me via E-Mail an offer for who one People can fly for free. So I checked the Rates and found an return flight for total 99€ each.
Wow that offer was so amazing cheap I had to book. Online? No way only via the Callcenter. It was Saturday and the was closed. Monday in the morning i try to call and yes the lead me book!
Normal price for the cheapest Ticket 198€ return. Everyone who want get to Bregenz must fly with PEV....

On the Airport it got my Boardingpass walt the long way via the Airport Lounge (Picture -> Search for Jet Lounge) and the Security Control (who is in the Basement) directly to the Bus Gates.
Bus Gates in the old Terminal start normally with B (the was/ are some other in the "C" to). Year i was a little lazy after i jump in the Bus the Journey start.

PEV have only one Plane who called "Laura". The name come from the daughter from the Manager ?!

My seat was in the last row (19 A + C) . If feel that the Captain give 100% trust and push the Joystick (?) back so we ascend very fast.
My friend say the Captain push the Plane very hard... (If someone collect the Safety Card i can send the original Hires Picture.)

Breakfast Time! Oke oke in the Lounge i took some Croissants with Ham and Cheese so i want that hungry.

"Airline Tea" I called (Black Tee) this time without Ice.
The Breakfast for today's Flight was "Bircher Müsli" or Fruit Salad.
For my Trip report i got both.

Somewhere between VIE and ACH...

Here is the (former) Boarder station Hörbranz (AT <-> DE) and the Bodensee.

The trip report will continuing soon.

Last edited by ToGo; Aug 30, 2015 at 7:55 am
Old Aug 30, 2015, 7:55 am
Suspended
Original Poster

(please wait with answers until i am finish with uploading and edit this post... )
Old Aug 31, 2015, 1:09 am

LOL just one plane to Bregenz and Vienna?

Hilarious.

The Muessli looks delicious.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.