Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Community > Trip Reports
Reload this Page >

Amtrak Hiawatha to Chicago's Union Station and a stay at the Waldorf Astoria Chicago!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Amtrak Hiawatha to Chicago's Union Station and a stay at the Waldorf Astoria Chicago!

Search this Thread

Old Mar 21, 2015, 3:54 pm
Original Poster

Programs: A bunch

Hi FT'ers! Wife and I did a quick overnight visit to Chicago for Presidents Day weekend since we both had Monday off!

We took Amtrak's Hiawatha service down to Chicago where we had the opportunity to stay in our all-time favorite luxury city hotel- The Waldorf Astoria Chicago.

We had the chance to visit the Chicago Auto show and my wife got a chance to do some shopping downtown! A win-win! This was just a quick overnight in Chicago!

See the brief and full report with lots of pictures and full review HERE (my blog)
Old Mar 22, 2015, 4:59 am

Programs: BA Gold, SPG Platinum, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond
pointsponnacle,

You are going to have to add more to your post than this. At the moment, it's really just an advert for your blog.

You need to satisfy two key criteria:

- Does the content of the post stand on it's own without the need for a user to click on the link?

- Does the post add value to the Flyertalk community?

More details here:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/trip-...o-content.html

Thanks,

matthandy
Moderator: Trip Reports
Old Mar 22, 2015, 11:15 pm

Programs: A3 Silver
One picture, four sentences, one of which is advertising your blog. That's what, a 25% spam ratio?

This felt like a wasted click and doesn't make me want to give you ad revenue.
Old Mar 24, 2015, 4:28 am

Programs: VA, SQ, IHG, HH,ALL, Europcar
Love a great TR involving trains.

But two pics and a few words leaves me, wanting more.

Please ......
Old Mar 25, 2015, 2:20 am

Programs: UA, AA, BA, National EE, Hertz President Circle, SPG Gold, Hilton Gold, IHG Plat, Marriot Silver
Originally Posted by adampenrith
Love a great TR involving trains.

But two pics and a few words leaves me, wanting more.

Please ......
same here

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.