Beef Pumpkin Roll and Seaweed Cuttle Fish Roll with Pineapple Salsa

Soup

Please choose one of the following

Pumpkin Cream Soup

Fig, Dwarf Lilyturf Tuber and Pork Soup

Hand Made Beef Ball Clear Soup

Entree

Grilled Tenderloin Steak with Onion Mushroom Sauce, Roasted Potato, Snap Pea and Carrot

Stir-fry Conch and Black Mushroom with Abalone Sauce and Broiled Salt-Crust Chicken, Stir Fried Mixed Vegetable and Steamed Aromatic Rice

Stir-fry Prawns with Shrimp Paste and Ginger, Honey Barbecued Pork Neck, Stir Fried Mixed Vegetable and Steamed Aromatic Rice

Hot Pot Rice with Preserved Meat

Cheese

Brie, Emmental Cheese, Gruyere Cheese and Bresse Bleu

Dessert

Blueberry Panacotta

Ice Cream

Fresh Fruit in Season

Bread

Choice of Fresh Baked Bread with Butter

Breakfast

Prelude

Fresh Fruits in Season, Choice of Cereals or Yoghurt

Entree

Omelette Princess with Hash Brown Potato, Grilled Tomato, and Saute Spinach

Plain Congee with Soy Egg, Saute Whitebait with Chili, Peanut, Barbecued Pork and Preserved Egg Puff, Lotus Root and Pork Patty and Steamed Golden Dumpling

China Southern Deluxe Beef Noodle Soup Ensemble

Bread

Assorted Breakfast Rolls with Butter and Fruit Preserve

Snacks

Sandwiches

Ho Fun with Cuttlefish Ball, Shrimp Mousse and Cuttlefish Mousse Sliced

Bar

Chocolate Selection

Seasonal Fruit Basket

Cheese Platter

Note for daytime flight Breakfast is served first then Main Meal (printed menu serves both overnight and daytime flights).
Old Jan 21, 2015, 2:44 am
Moderator, Hilton Honors
Original Poster

Programs: some
After waiting (im)patiently for a few weeks for the last two flights to post, a missing mileage request was quickly actioned and my account online now shows lifetime elite status. This is #3 for me - one for each major alliance. Woohoo.
Old Jan 21, 2015, 3:52 pm

Programs: FB Plat & DL KM, Le Club Plat, GHA Plat, HHonors Diamond
Originally Posted by Kiwi Flyer
After waiting (im)patiently for a few weeks for the last two flights to post, a missing mileage request was quickly actioned and my account online now shows lifetime elite status. This is #3 for me - one for each major alliance. Woohoo.
Congrats on the third lifetime status! With which ST program did you attain it?
Old Jan 21, 2015, 7:26 pm

Programs: QFWP (LTSG), NZ (Jade), TG ROP (Forgotten), OZ (Silver), AA (Cardboard), EK (Lowest of the Low)
Congratulations on your third lifetime status....does this mean you will live forever?
OK we will now need to run a competition for the theme of your next target....fly every airline in all three alliances
Old Jan 21, 2015, 8:58 pm

Programs: QF LTG, VASG, NZ*S, OZD, IHG SpireAMB, HHD
That's a phenomenal achievement, especially considering how quickly you reached the last two alliance lifetimes. I will be happy if I can achieve one LT top tier elite status.
Old Jan 29, 2015, 4:57 am

Programs: Too many golds, no plat: OZ*G, AC*G, NZ*G, VA Gold, QF Gold, HH Gold, Bonvoy Gold
Congrats on the 3x lifetime statuses! You're so far head of me it's not funny - I'm a massive 13.9% of the way to lifetime *G on OZ, and a similarly impressive 10.7% of the way to lifetime OW gold on QF.

I can tell you're impressed...

I'm interested that you liked the business class seats on CZ's 787 so much. They're the same that LO has on their 787s, and while spacious, I didn't feel there was any great benefit to all that space. I also found them very hard in bed mode. I far prefer NZ's BP suites, especially for sleeping.
Old Jan 30, 2015, 12:39 pm
Moderator, Hilton Honors
Original Poster

Programs: some
Originally Posted by mad_atta
Congrats on the 3x lifetime statuses! You're so far head of me it's not funny - I'm a massive 13.9% of the way to lifetime *G on OZ, and a similarly impressive 10.7% of the way to lifetime OW gold on QF.

I can tell you're impressed...
Both good starts, and more than most flyers ever get (FTers are not normal!).

Originally Posted by mad_atta
I'm interested that you liked the business class seats on CZ's 787 so much. They're the same that LO has on their 787s, and while spacious, I didn't feel there was any great benefit to all that space. I also found them very hard in bed mode. I far prefer NZ's BP suites, especially for sleeping.
When you're big in ahem all dimensions, space is king. I've flown more than enough squished in economy to appreciate how much space is worth to my comfort. Some of the newer "space efficient" business class seat/layout designs do not work well for people larger than normal.
Old Jan 30, 2015, 2:39 pm

[b]

Onboard my seat was occupied as someone had decided they liked my seat better The crew didn't want to move the passenger to their proper seat so I ended up taking their seat. Of course they had put their carry on above their seat so there was no space for mine, which ended up in a closet.
So you did not insist on having your actual seat?
Then the other passenger got away with this behaviour, and next time,
with someone else, will do this again.
In other words, you have reinforced the behaviour.

Had you insisted, the FA would have given over and moved him/her.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.