Spirit Airlines Big Front Seat First Class FLL-MCO-FLL

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Spirit Airlines Big Front Seat First Class FLL-MCO-FLL

Search this Thread

Old Aug 10, 2015, 3:59 pm

Programs: USair BA DL AA
I know this is a super old post but the private 777 I think is that Russian billionaire guy. Good review but all the food seems a bit much for an short FLL-MCO flight seems like. Still good though.
Old Aug 10, 2015, 5:38 pm

Programs: AA Plat Pro, UA Silver, DL Silver, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by daninstl
I know this is a super old post but the private 777 I think is that Russian billionaire guy. Good review but all the food seems a bit much for an short FLL-MCO flight seems like. Still good though.
If you're thinking Roman Abramovich, no. He has a beautiful 767-300ER.
Old Aug 11, 2015, 12:59 pm

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold, Admirals Club, Global Entry
Great report. I'm a Spirit fan and have flown with them several times. DFW is their second hub city with some 24 destinations available.

You answered my question about the 319 vs. 320: I thought the 319 had a couple of extra inches. At least some of the 319 seats recline as well. I think that most of the 320s are essentially new.

I would only add the following. First, you can save $36 by buying your ticket at the airport counter instead of online; second, printing a BP at the kiosk is always free; and third, the buy-on-board coffee is actually decent.

Like you, my family is "normal" weight/height and so, for us, the normal seats are fine.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.