Wiki Posts
Search

Air France Premium Economy Washington-Paris

Search this Thread

Old Dec 18, 2013, 6:55 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL PM, US CP, SPG Gold
Air France Premium Economy Washington-Paris

As it appears that there are not many trip reports of Air France's Premium Economy, here is a report that I've recently translated into English.

The report is pretty long with a lot of pictures,
Here is the link to the full report: http://flight-report.com/en/report-5772.html

Thanks for reading, hope you enjoy!
Old Dec 18, 2013, 7:21 pm

Nice. Certainly looks better than regular economy. Too bad immigration at CDG was so long, even for priority. We had the same wait last time too.
Old Dec 18, 2013, 8:03 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by hamburglar
Nice. Certainly looks better than regular economy. Too bad immigration at CDG was so long, even for priority. We had the same wait last time too.
Thanks. Yes, it's really hit or miss at CDG immigrations. On top of the long wait, the agents are just so pleasant once you reach them
Old Dec 19, 2013, 9:25 am

Programs: UA, Bonvoy, Amex Plat
I am very impressed with the looks of AF Premium Economy, and even their new standard economy product looks passable. Perhaps I'm just too easily satisfied, as I've gotten used to United.

Terrific report--many thanks for sharing your experience!
Old Dec 20, 2013, 6:27 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by zcat18
I am very impressed with the looks of AF Premium Economy, and even their new standard economy product looks passable. Perhaps I'm just too easily satisfied, as I've gotten used to United.

Terrific report--many thanks for sharing your experience!
Thanks for your comment! Yes, AF does have a good overall Y product as well, but like I mentioned in my TR I avoid it like the plague on 777s because of the 3-4-3 configuration. I did one flight in Y from IAD on an AF 77W....never again. It was so uncomfortable. It's a shame because the meals and service are good. So UA's got the advantage on wider seats at least, I can't speak to anything else since I haven't flown UA int'l Y in forever.
Old Dec 21, 2013, 12:55 pm
G_G
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK E+
Thanks for sharing this splendid Report ^

Nice spotting !

The lounge seems to be one of the best AF lounges

Your gorgeous pictures are really helping this AF premium eco to look great but I can't refrain to compare it to the TK's one ... and it becomes less great
Old Dec 23, 2013, 11:36 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by G_G
Thanks for sharing this splendid Report ^

Nice spotting !

The lounge seems to be one of the best AF lounges

Your gorgeous pictures are really helping this AF premium eco to look great but I can't refrain to compare it to the TK's one ... and it becomes less great
Hahaha...of course you couldn't resist making a TK reference
But yes, you're right. AF Premium Economy can't compare to Turkish Airlines Comfort Class which is practically a J product.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.