Reload this Page >

Moscow BA F (LHR-DME-LHR)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Nov 14, 2013, 2:00 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: olybeast
If the pictures aren't showing because I've run out of free hosting bandwidth, then please come back next month! I think my bandwidth resets on the 9th
Print Wikipost

Moscow BA F (LHR-DME-LHR)

Search this Thread

Old Nov 2, 2013, 11:35 am

Programs: Meh
Great report. The peasant calling is a non-issue. If I was you I would ignore. You took the time to present the F experience in great detail. Glad you enjoyed it, and you and your partner did very well to lash back so much champers at that hour. I am very impressed.
Old Nov 2, 2013, 11:42 am

Originally Posted by olybeast
What's up with your sense of humour?
Good report overall.

I had that trout "timbale" starter and it almost made me vomit. Really, really just BAD.

I think his wife would look better without the scribbled-out face. Why even bother to post if you're going to do that much damage?

Last edited by Flyingfox; Nov 2, 2013 at 11:47 am
Old Nov 2, 2013, 3:22 pm

Programs: VS FC Gold, BA EC Gold, Amex Centurion, EK Gold, ex-G-ATVK driver
Originally Posted by BahrainLad
I got a full tin of caviar on Concorde in September 2003. And a mother of pearl spoon to eat it with. I like eggs.
I feel robbed! In the four scheduled TATL trips I had I don't ever recollect having caviar "proper" being served on Concorde.
Boo hoo!
Old Nov 2, 2013, 3:30 pm

Programs: UA Platinum, HH Gold, Marriott Gold
Thanks for the report.
Old Nov 2, 2013, 3:31 pm

Programs: AC-SE Hhonors-G IHG-P
great trip report! thanks so much for sharing
Old Nov 2, 2013, 4:12 pm
SRG

Programs: KM Flypass, Qatar, Emirates
Great TR and reading through all the comments made me chuckle even more

Now I'll need to go and read your RTW report!
Old Nov 2, 2013, 10:07 pm

Programs: BA Gold, SPG Platinum, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond
One warning from me, another warning from Moomba and still it continues. I have deleted the most recent offensive post and will be speaking to the user in question.

A not so polite reminder that personal attacks will not be tolerated on this forum or anywhere else on Flyertalk. Anyone engaging in such behaviour will face disciplinary action up to and including suspension.

This is very disappointing as it is not the type of behaviour that we'd like to see on the forum.

If you read something which offends you use the 'Report Bad Post' feature by clicking on the following icon:. The moderators will then review and take any action deemed appropriate. Attacking members on either side of the arguement is not an acceptable response.

This thread is now locked.

If anyone has any questions about this action then please feel free to contact myself or Moomba via PM.

matthandy
Moderator: Trip Reports

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.