Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Community > Trip Reports
Reload this Page >

LHR-FRA-YYZ, YYZ-YUL-LHR (LH And AC Business) Or From Home to Home and Back Again

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

LHR-FRA-YYZ, YYZ-YUL-LHR (LH And AC Business) Or From Home to Home and Back Again

Search this Thread

Old Sep 5, 2012, 1:10 pm

Programs: Hilton Gold, Marriott Platinum, SPG Gold, US/UA Gold, National Executive, Avis First, Accor Platinum
Originally Posted by GregWTravels
As long as you weren't one of the ones with the screaming kids, it was nice sharing a lounge with you.
Oh no, not me. I'm a university student so I am still at the point of hating noisy children. Give me 8-10 years, then it may be a different story though
Old Sep 15, 2012, 10:27 pm

Programs: UA, AA Gold, SWA, Lifemiles, Emirates, Amex Plat.
Ummmmmm O'Batzda!!!! Luck! I have flown LH several times during Oktoberfest and have to have on the plane. He is hoping at the end of the Month!!!! Will certainly eat much of it when in Munich! Prost!
Old Sep 15, 2012, 11:20 pm

Thanks for the report. Great writing style.

But Suburgatory, seriously? I thought that was a show for tween girls.
Old Sep 16, 2012, 5:55 am
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott (Lifetime Titantium), whatever other programs as benefits make sense.
Originally Posted by blr1222
But Suburgatory, seriously? I thought that was a show for tween girls.
Ouch. Must of been the lack of oxygen at altitude.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.