Reload this Page >

Around the World on a Star - *A J RTW

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Around the World on a Star - *A J RTW

Search this Thread

Old Dec 7, 2011, 1:47 pm

Programs: Too many golds, no plat: OZ*G, AC*G, NZ*G, VA Gold, QF Gold, HH Gold, Bonvoy Gold
Originally Posted by seven3seven
I couldnt take anyone flying first class in shorts and a tshirt seriously.

What I can't imagine is being able to fly on any flight longer than about 1.5hrs wearing shorts without freezing my skinny ... off! I'm always cold on planes, even in midsummer.

This is a great report, with an amazing level of detail. Thanks for sharing!

So what did you think of the Singapore Airlines longhaul business seat? I was interested to see that didn't make it into your top 3 seats of the trip, given that SQ trumpet it as the world's most amazing product.
Old Dec 7, 2011, 2:19 pm
`X'
Original Poster

Programs: QFF NB, DJ Gold, A3 Gold, HHonors Gold, Marriott Silver, Carlson Silver, A|Club Gold
Originally Posted by mad_atta

What I can't imagine is being able to fly on any flight longer than about 1.5hrs wearing shorts without freezing my skinny ... off! I'm always cold on planes, even in midsummer.

This is a great report, with an amazing level of detail. Thanks for sharing!

So what did you think of the Singapore Airlines longhaul business seat? I was interested to see that didn't make it into your top 3 seats of the trip, given that SQ trumpet it as the world's most amazing product.
Just to big! It was so wide, mind you i had it on a small regional flight from HKG to SIN so didnt have the time to test it out fully really. Don't get me wrong the seat was great, but there is a point where it just becomes to wide!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.