Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Community > Trip Reports
Reload this Page >

Lufthansa A380 First Class - Good when it works.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Lufthansa A380 First Class - Good when it works.

Search this Thread

Old Mar 12, 2011, 8:42 am

Nice report.

I really haven't found the take-off of any A380 to be "amazing". I can barely tell it's even moving, it just seems to go from the runway into the air with little excitement. I've only been on the upper deck on the A380.

I would, however, say that Concorde's take-off was actually "brilliant", as you could feel the power and speed.
Old Mar 12, 2011, 8:46 am

Originally Posted by bennijiggs
Thanks CKC! I cant believe how big your personal TVs are! ^

They are actually quite small compared to those seen on some competitors (namely, Swiss new F).
Old Mar 12, 2011, 9:03 am

Programs: UA1K, LH GM, AA EXP->GM
Originally Posted by bennijiggs
..however a picture of the seat itself would be cool for someone who has never been on an A380..
While understandable, this is an entirely different issue. I too like to see some really hi res pics of stuff LH doesn't want to show us. But that neither corroborates nor invalidates the OP's post.
My point was, if your going to start a thread about a broken seat, liven it up with some photos. IMO.^
And my point was that a broken seat - unless disintegrated or in flames - looks in no way different from a healthy seat.
Old Mar 12, 2011, 7:40 pm

Programs: UA 1K
Originally Posted by weero
While understandable, this is an entirely different issue. I too like to see some really hi res pics of stuff LH doesn't want to show us. But that neither corroborates nor invalidates the OP's post.

And my point was that a broken seat - unless disintegrated or in flames - looks in no way different from a healthy seat.
Cool!^
Old Mar 12, 2011, 8:40 pm

Programs: MR LT Platinum, HH Diamond, WN A-List,
Thanks for the report and the photos.
Old Mar 13, 2011, 2:25 pm

Programs: most of them
was F full so they couldn't move you to an operational seat?
Old Mar 14, 2011, 7:36 am
Original Poster

Programs: Premier Executive, Continental Platinum, SPG Gold, IHG Platinum, Velocity Gold, Alaskan MPV Gold.
Yes it was full. No more space in 1st.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.