Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Very Short Photo Report on SQ J - Vegetarian Meal ordered

Search this Thread

Old Dec 24, 2010, 3:50 am
Original Poster

Very Short Photo Report on SQ J - Vegetarian Meal ordered

Decided to post a photo report for SQ short haul as we hardly get to read them on flyertalk. I was very much enjoying the flight especially so when you were returning home on a finale with sumptuous dinner served on board...further enhanced with cosy warm cabin lights and christmas ornaments on the side walls .... Enjoy the photos and Merry Christmas to all

Route: DPS - SIN
Flight: SQ 947
Dep: 20:05 PM
Arr: 22:40 PM
Class: C
Seat: 15A
Fleet: B777-200

Typical Bali monument next to an airbridge

Premium Lounge at DPS. I spent most of the time surfing the net as the food selection was rather average...nice decor though..

J section was almost full with only 1 seat vacant.

L'occitane toiletries - they were completely gone when I went back the 2nd time!

Cabin with festive ornaments on the side - they looked much better than previous years

Siting next to me was a Japanese guy who appeared to be cold and unfriendly, he probably was thinking why I was in polo Ts and jeans when I'm in business class.... oh well=p

Dinner Menu

Bollinger was not served on this flight

Last edited by luv_flying; Jan 3, 2011 at 4:28 am
Old Dec 24, 2010, 4:26 am
Original Poster

Pre takeoff drink - Ice Milo a.k.a Ice Chocolate Malt Drink

Post takeoff drink - Silver Chris Sling

Ovo-lacto vegetarian meal - Mushroom pie paired with Burgundy White , delicious!

-The End-

Next trip report SIN-HKG on SQ F with visit to TPR, T3 + T2 F Class Lounge and TG Business Lounge

Last edited by luv_flying; Jan 3, 2011 at 4:29 am
Old Dec 24, 2010, 8:44 am

Programs: AA, UA, DL , IHG Plat, Bonvoy Gold - 2009 FT Fantasy Football Champion
Nice looking lounge. Good report! ^
Old Dec 24, 2010, 8:21 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA CONCIERGE KEY & 1MM, HILTON DIAMOND
Thanks for your report! Did you notice that it was a little odd that in your flight the new J china was used, but not the new J glassware?
Old Dec 24, 2010, 8:57 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by fly747first
Thanks for your report! Did you notice that it was a little odd that in your flight the new J china was used, but not the new J glassware?
Ah yes, I realised the new glassware is only applicable for the new J long-haul. Even the new medium haul J (e.g. A330) does not use the new J glassware.....
Old Dec 25, 2010, 12:52 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Gold AAdvantage Elite, Rapids Reward
Fabulous TR!!! I'm glad you have a great flight. That was very short flight. You didn't want to spent more time? I'm sure you have a great flight and hope you have a pleasant stay in CGK. I'm pretty confident about your future trip out SIN-LAX or anywhere else. Haven't you try to flown on A380 recently?
Old Dec 26, 2010, 7:55 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by N830MH
Fabulous TR!!! I'm glad you have a great flight. That was very short flight. You didn't want to spent more time? I'm sure you have a great flight and hope you have a pleasant stay in CGK. I'm pretty confident about your future trip out SIN-LAX or anywhere else. Haven't you try to flown on A380 recently?
I have flown on SQ economy upper deck from HKG, the engine noise does cut down by half Will get to try again on A380 LH J next year, stay tuned
Old Dec 27, 2010, 1:04 pm

Programs: BAEC Blue
Nice photos - as a vegetarian I *really* appreciate people posting pics of vegetarian special meals^
Old Dec 27, 2010, 8:23 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by seraphina
Nice photos - as a vegetarian I *really* appreciate people posting pics of vegetarian special meals^
You are most welcome. I do hope this will moltivate you guys to contribute as well =D

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.