Wiki Posts
Search

South East Asia in TK/TG/LH/US F with a mix of internal VN/K6/AK/PG Y

Search this Thread

Old Jul 8, 2010, 3:55 pm

Programs: PC Plat Amb, KrisFlyer, BMI, OnePass, Flying Blue, MilleMiglia
Thanks for posting!
Old Aug 28, 2010, 3:01 pm

Programs: Delta SM, Southwest RR, Frontier ER.
Thoroughly enjoyed! Thank you...it was excellent!
Old Aug 29, 2010, 12:31 pm

Programs: IHG, BA
Wow - what an awesome trip report. I've just come off a BKK-LHR flight and read it all in flight.

Superb!!

Sounded like very poor service from TK - I'm booked with them on an award next year - it's making me think if I should re-think????
Old Aug 29, 2010, 5:17 pm

How did I miss this TR back in July? This is probably one of the most lengthy(in a good way), detailed and picture packed Trip Report I've seen in a very very long time. I enjoyed all the details. I have some upcoming flights in LH F and TG F so your report gave me some insight.

I'd like to know more about the Hilton Bangkok. I booked a suite there with access to the lounge. how was getting out and about around the hotel? i know they have a river boat, did you take it?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.