Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Community > Trip Reports
Reload this Page >

CDG-JFK, first Air France A380 commercial flight (pics)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

CDG-JFK, first Air France A380 commercial flight (pics)

Search this Thread

Old Dec 9, 2009, 9:07 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AF FB Platinum For Life (F+ Rouge Vintage®) / Hertz President's Circle / SNCF Grand Voyageur Le Club
Bravo ... I just stumbled across this, best trip report ever (well, I may be a bit biased ).

I hope you don't get into any trouble for having taken a photo of that fake vine leaf ("reproduction interdite") .... at least you didn't try to eat it (yes, I actually saw that in J once).

Are the lounge paintings on LCDs and do they change?
Old Dec 14, 2009, 1:24 pm

Programs: Flying Blue Gold
Very nice trip report Falco, as usual... Thank you for sharing.
It was a very nice experience to fly to New York onboard the AF 380 thanks to FT and you.
But... May I ask you to be kind enough to bring us back to Paris for Christmas???

I am really looking forward the La Premiere experience with the 380, and of course your comments about the Jacquesson Champagne in the La premiere lounge...
Old Dec 14, 2009, 2:58 pm

Programs: Enrich, KrisFlyer, Asia Miles, Shangri-La's Golden Circle, Starwood Preferred Guest, Priority Club
Thank you so much for the nice report, the pictures are very nice!
Old Dec 16, 2009, 9:30 am

Well done; thanks for sharing!
Old Dec 17, 2009, 9:05 am

Programs: LH FTL, Marriott Plat
a very entertaining report, thank you! seems to be quite a civilized travel experience (at least in J and F) compared to the A-340 or B-777. I would especially enjoy all the empty spaces to walk and stand around during long flights. this is a major plus!

-tom
Old Dec 13, 2010, 3:32 pm

Programs: AA ExecPlat; AF Gold; UA GS; Hyatt L. Globalist; Marriott Plat; Hilton Diamond; National EE
So, on arrival, how many jetways did JFK have to dock with the A380?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.