Wiki Posts
Search

Question about Embraer 195 - Flybe

Search this Thread

Old Jun 2, 2008, 2:22 am
Original Poster

Question Question about Embraer 195 - Flybe

Hello everybody

I've booked a flight from Gatwick to Inverness by Flybe. Do you know if there is one row (or even more) in this airplane, where there's no window? It's an Embraer 195 and I've reserved the seat 25 A. Can anyone help me? I'm looking forward to flying in an Embraer (even if the airline is Flybe) and I want to be sure to have a good seat

Thank you very much for your help.

Greetings from Switzerland

Markus
Old Jun 2, 2008, 6:52 am

Programs: CO One Pass
what makes you think you might not have a window? if you can get the seating chart for the flight, check to see if it has 28 rows... hard to believe that row 25 has no window then

these photos suggest the windows go from front door to back door

Old Jun 2, 2008, 8:58 am
Original Poster

Thank you! The plane has 29 rows, as much as I know. I just heard that there might be rows, where you have a "bad" window, what means you have to lean forward a lot. But I think it should be okay. Maybe I'm too worried, as I'm really excited

Thanks a lot for your answer.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.