Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > TravelBuzz
Reload this Page >

A handful of questions about long layovers and televisions.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

A handful of questions about long layovers and televisions.

Search this Thread

Old May 12, 2008, 5:55 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Diplomatico
Costco in Mexico, without question.

You'll forgive me if I'm chuckling to myself a bit that you can afford to purchase a residence in PVR but are going through these convoluted scenarios in the interest of saving a relative pittance on a TV set.
Thats ok, feel free to chuckle. I am dutch after all, fighting over a penny is not really uncommon for me. For some reason, technology is something I either have to have the very best in or the very best deal. Unfortunately in Mexico, I get neither. Its funny you should mention Costco, as the last time we were down there they were just building the place. In the end I have to remember, peace of mind is worth more than any tv. Well maybe a KDL-52XBR4 is worth more, but not by much. (I'm such a techo geek sometimes)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.