Wiki Posts
Search

New Silverjet routes??

Search this Thread

Old Jan 10, 2008, 2:41 pm
Original Poster

Programs: KLM silver elite, Hilton Platinum
New Silverjet routes??

I read somewhere (on this site I think) that Silverjet was taking possesion of two more 767's this year. I'm wondering if that means that they might be starting a west coast route (or something near the west coast?) Maxjet was flying into LAX and LAS before it quit, and I'm thinking Silverjet might pick up on one of those routes. Or maybe they're going to add more frequency to EWR or DXB. I think two flights a day to EWR is plenty, I'm not to sure about DXB? I remember somebody also mention the caribbean. Jamaica or Barbados maybe? I flew Silverjet last year and was very impressed, & I would love them to fly into S.F or L.A from London. Does anyone have any thoughts??

Last edited by ozbar; Jan 10, 2008 at 2:47 pm
Old Jan 12, 2008, 4:51 pm

Programs: VS, BA, AA, CO
Nothing's been announced but the rumour is the west coast, probably LA.
Old Jan 12, 2008, 4:58 pm
zou

LAX or LAS would be awesome, really enjoyed my EWR flight with them, plus their pricing can't be beat.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.