Wiki Posts
Search

understanding fare class

Search this Thread

Old Oct 4, 2007, 8:33 am
Original Poster

Programs: KF
understanding fare class

calling the help of airline ticketing agent or travel agent ..When I book and issued a promotional ticket say a "V" class which also allows for a rebooking free of charge, does it mean that there should be a 'V' class availble on that day that I intend to rebook?In that case would I be denied securing a seat for that day even though there are plenty of seats on higher economy fare class just because Im holding a "V" class but the airline reservation system shows V0 or no seats on V class?Or is it fair to say that , as long as there are still economy seats left on that day,no matter which economy fare class your holding, you can rebook your ticket and secure that seat on that day?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.